Another mineral makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just seen another mineral make up that i wanted to try even though i love edm i also wanted to try these, its called silkymakeup.com and like edm they have free samples and you pay only 3.99 for the shipping and i also found a 10% off code that works on the 3.99 which brought it down to 3.59 you have to see their eyeshadows they are gorgeous oh yeah that code is( MAKEUP10)
smile.gif

Oh my goodness. More mineral makeup
rockwoot.gif
I love MMU.

I will check this out. Thanks!

with all those mineral makeup out there now, it's relaly hard to decide which one is the best.

Haha, it's like you run into a new mineral makeup company every day! Options are nice, I guess... but it makes it so hard to choose which companies to buy from.

Speaking of mineral skin products, I came across this makeup TestTube, by the way i have seen different make up kits, but this one really caught my attention. This product had everything i needed for skin to teeth whitening. It was worth checking it out. I found this sampling TestTube in New Beauty Magazine “newbeauty.comâ€
laughing.gif
, one of the products that i thought was amazing in the tube was Jane Iredale PurePressed Minerals SPF 18, you can mix and match the three shades. You must give it a shot, and try it out. I wouldn’t be posting this message if it wasn’t true.

Originally Posted by LittleViki /img/forum/go_quote.gif Speaking of mineral skin products, I came across this makeup TestTube, by the way i have seen different make up kits, but this one really caught my attention. This product had everything i needed for skin to teeth whitening. It was worth checking it out. I found this sampling TestTube in New Beauty Magazine “newbeauty.comâ€
laughing.gif
, one of the products that i thought was amazing in the tube was Jane Iredale PurePressed Minerals SPF 18, you can mix and match the three shades. You must give it a shot, and try it out. I wouldn’t be posting this message if it wasn’t true. i think im going to order this too,thanks for the info
smile.gif
did you get the 25.00 gift card?

Yes i did, i gave it to my relative as a gift. i'm very excited about the lifting eye cream. Let me know if the TestTube works for you?

Back