I Won A Contest To Go To Fashion Week!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm seriously about to vomit right now I am so excited!!!!!! I just woke up and there was a message on the answering machine and it said I had won the Fashion Week Extravaganza Contest from Glam.com! This seems so surreal! Nothing like this ever happens to me! So much for always filling out every single sweepstakes entry! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I leave this Sat. and get back on Tues. and I'm going to 4 Fashion Week shows, which are: Monique Lhuillier, Tibi, Tracy Reese, & Alvin Valley. And *hold your breath girls* I'm getting my makeup done by a NARS makeup artist for the Sunday show! I'm about to shit my pants!

OMG, omg , omg , omg , omg , you lucky girl!!!!! Have lots of fun and take LOTS of pictues so we can see!!!!

Sounds like a party.
reddance.gif

wow whitney, that is totaly amazing! i'm so happy for you! please take lots and pics if you can! i hope you have a great time for all of us!

OMG!!!!!! You ARE so lucky. CONGRATS!!!!! I live in NYC and I have been wanting to go to Fashion Week since they started having it...You must post pics.

That's awesome, congratulations and make you sure give us all the details when you get back
wink.gif

That sounds so awesome!!! Have a blast, Whitney and be sure to post lots and lots of pictures!!

oh wow lucky you!!! Make sure to take pics so that we can see! Congrats and have fun!!

Back