Oh No! I Just Paid For Pigment From Ebay User That Just Got Pile Of Negative Feedback

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What should I do ? This is my second purchase, I am new to this

Paypal yes , there wasnt any bad feedack when I purchased it but My payment took 6 days to go though and now that it clears I see bad feedback on

strawberrybeauty store

Originally Posted by angel_eyes4evah /img/forum/go_quote.gif after you bought it then the user got negative feedback? Did you pay w/ paypal?

First you have to write the person/company you bought from and ask them for your money back or whatever you want if they failed to respond you can open a case with paypal and they will request your money from the seller and then you have to wait while they will invistagate.

Thanks! how long do I wait for the stuff before I complain?

Originally Posted by kisska3000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif First you have to write the person/company you bought from and ask them for your money back or whatever you want if they failed to respond you can open a case with paypal and they will request your money from the seller and then you have to wait while they will invistagate.

Thanks Janetsbreeze.. I really hope I get my 4 pigments from them..
frown.gif
I am /was soo excited

i hope you get them too
frown.gif

i have only ever had bad experiences with 2 sellers on ebay - it took a while but i did get my money back.

maybe this person is just going through a rough patch and you will get your pigments!

OMG! I also looked at the same Ebay store yesterday and almost bought some MAC pigments, but then noticed the negative feedback. Please let us know what happens.

Aww, best of luck to you. When my boyfriend bought me a pigment from eBay, first thing he did was make sure it was authentic and luckily it was.

sorry girl i have nerver purchased on e-bay im scared and i like to look at the item frist maybe youll luck up and everything will be ok what was the negative feed back?

I hope you get your pigments! Ive only had one ebay problem and it was over a textbook which was something i actually needed.

Maybe you will end up getting them - if not make sure that you follow up with the seller and KEEP EVERYTHING you or they write!! You can easily create a case/dispute with paypal in the case they don't keep there end
smile.gif

But my fingers are crossed that you don't have to do all that!!

I have never had issues with ebay, until my last purchase (they shorted me 2 pigments). I second the idea to keep all your emails. If you do not get your items, you can dispute the charge, depending on how you paid.

Glad to hear you got it, I had trouble with an ebay seller and she never sent my coupons to me. I finally filed a paypal claim and got my money back.

Thank you Jesus you got it. Definetely be careful in the future (though I am gathering you already are more careful now)

Glad you received your piggies! I believe I've ordered from that seller without any problems before... Actually, I also believe that's a seller that has more than one eBay account too. When I was looking for piggies the last time, there was something that triggered me thinking s/he had two eBay accounts.

so glad to hear that you got your piggies. And don't buy from seller with negative feedback it will make you worry more.
laughing.gif

Back