Dakota Fanning in Teen Vogue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love her, she's extremely talented and adorable. I bet she'd be one of those famous and legendary talented actress in future.

I love her!, she is so cute and intelligent and now she is looking more like a young woman. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by Brownshugaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif isn't she a little young for teen vogue? I agree with every one on here... She's brilliant, talented, adorable and intelligent but she doesn't look like a teen?

Originally Posted by Brownshugaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif isn't she a little young for teen vogue? She's only 12, so not quite a teen. I actually thought she was younger than that, but I looked it up.
15hg.gif

I think she looks awful. She was so cute when she was littler. Now they're trying to turn her into I don't know what.

Originally Posted by Princess6828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she looks awful. She was so cute when she was littler. Now they're trying to turn her into I don't know what. Yeah I think it's a bit much myself. At least they dont put a ton of makeup on her. She is really mature for her age, I have seen several interviews on tv with her, the funniest was when she was with Tom Cruise on a talk show, she was 100 times more professional than that imbecile, lol
add_wegbrech.gif

I didn't like some of the pics; it looks like she's promoving an horror movie, like the omen or the ring, where she's the scary kid that haunt and kill people ;

I think she's too young for those clothes, and I have to agree, those pictures seem to be taken for a horror movie, specially that one in the red dress, she just needs the creepy music as a background, lol

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she's too young for those clothes, and I have to agree, those pictures seem to be taken for a horror movie, specially that one in the red dress, she just needs the creepy music as a background, lol LOL! Did you see the "Ginger Kids" South Park Episode with the red-headed kids coming to kidnap Cartman's crew? That was hilarious!!!! LMAO! Laaa la, laaaa, la....
Anyhow, she is a very articulate child. I hope the Hollywood machine does not destroy her the way it has so many other child stars.

Originally Posted by Brownshugaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif isn't she a little young for teen vogue? thats what i was wondering....

i think she looks too old for these clothes...yeah i dont think she should be all dressed like a woman, but the red dress looks like something for a 6 year old.

Hm. I dont even know what to say. I think children shouldnt be introduced to such a negative force i would like to call "Hollywood" at such a young age. but Oh well. thats just my point of view.

Back