Art on Nails...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pretty, hot...tempting ...?yeh?
satisfied.gif

Got more pics...

Really amazinggg...

And here...more wonderful art on nail pics...last ones
smile.gif

Whoa, those are truly works of art. I'm so lemming for a airbrush tool...

why cant our nails just grow like that by themselves. i love those glitter tips, i saw a girl today who had them in silver, it was gorgeous.

very pretty. i wish i had the time, patience, and cash flow to maintain pretty nails like in those pictures.

Originally Posted by JennHippo /img/forum/go_quote.gif very pretty. i wish i had the time, patience, and cash flow to maintain pretty nails like in those pictures. Cash flow is another obstacle!!

I think Im gonna take the 3rd from last row, 2nd from the left picture to my salon and have it done. Looks great and the small airbrush detail wont be too expensive
biggrin.gif

i love doing nail art!! i mostly hand paint though... can't come up with 2000$ right now to buy an airbush tool and compressor...

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif ah so fun! i love the raised details how is that done? 3D nail art is done with acrylic
smile.gif
when you get acrylic nails done they can sculpt on flowers and designs too... it can come in tons of different colors, glitters, etc..

I used to do designs on my nails years ago and then I became more conservative in my nail styles for career reasons.

Back