Favorite MAC lipstick shade and why!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The name says it all!

What's everyone's favorite shades of MAC lipstick, and why?

mmm i havent tried a lot of their lipsticks, i own hue, politely pink and sandy b, which is my fav. but i am in love with their lipglasses. the best one for me is nymphette, but i just got VGVl and it is a close 2nd!

my favorite is naturally eccentric because it makes my lips disappear so i can get true color from another gloss/lipstick!

I would probably have to say Mac Hug Me, keep in mind I only have 5 Mac lipsticks. When I first got it I thought it sucked, completely. Nothing special. But when I started using it with a clear Nyx gloss and without it it looks so natural and gives a beautiful color. I also like Faux, its pink, gives my lips pouty full lips appearance. But right now I am using Hug Me.
glasses.gif

Mine at the moment is Orchidstrate. I love the feel of it on my lips since it's an amplified creme and the color is the perfect neutral for me...not too dark but not too light.

MAC has discontinued every shade I ever liked. I had to go back to the drugstore brands (L'Oreal, etc) I like matte berry shades. Now I just buy the occasional MAC lip gloss. My advice? Don't get too hooked on lip shades with them..LOL

My fave lip combo is VGV l/s with the l/g on top.

But if I have to choose only one lipstick and no lipgloss, it would be syrup I think... But I love Hug Me as well! LOL

VGV lipstick under VGV lipgloss

Then BLOnde on BLonde under factory made or oh baby lipgloss

Originally Posted by barbi53657 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Then BLOnde on BLonde under factory made lipgloss Ohhh, this combo is another winner!

Latest posts

Back