Damaged Skin !!help!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ill.gif
Something has terribly gone wrong with my skin.. I used to have shiny glowy beautiful skin but fer two to three days i have noticed my skin has gone rough . its like very tiny bumps alll over my face!! it can be noticed in light and when touched.. my skin feels awful and rough plllzzz help. And the area around my lips is excessive dry.. i moistureize it a lot but no use.. it dries in a second... PLZZZ HELPP!!

i use a lakme oil control face wash and gel and sometimes a Ponds facial powder. did they cause any effect ?? pllzzz helpp!!!

Have you been out in really hot or cold weather, it can also be allergy related....if I had to take a guess you sound dehydrated. Drink more water. It may take a few days. I would also try a non minerial oil moisturizer so your skin can breathe.

Let us know what happens.

Ann Phelps
smile.gif

I agree w/ Ann that it sounds allergy related and that you need a lot of water to flush! Doesn't really sound like anything permanent - I'd taken antihistamine, stay out of the sun and don't put a lot of lotions etc. on your face, maybe just moisturizer, I'd also see the doc if it isn't gone by about 4 days, or if it gets worse before then

have you tried new beauty products on your face?

then you must be allergic. it is definately allergy related. just avoid those things that caused allergy.

okay thnx a lot ppl... and m glad to hear tht its not permanent ..

Probably u gyz r rite .. maybe its becoz of the hot weather out here .. I didnt apply anything unusual .. and scrubz.. i dun kno about them m just using my lakme face wash and a cucumber moisterzer.. i m drinking loadz of water... !!

M really worried this never happened b4 .. my skin was perfecto..

Thnx a lot gals ... i will let u know if I see any change... thnxxxxx!!!

Maybe it's heat rash? Definitely give it some time to calm down and don't scrub, just be gentle with it.

Originally Posted by xXxBeckyxXx /img/forum/go_quote.gif have you tried exfoliating, that should help. I agree, try exfoliating followed by a mask

yeayy I think its going away .. M using a neem and turmeric face wash and Johnson n jhonsons lotion and I apply 2 cubes of ice and then put on talcum powder and go to sleep.. I guess its showing its results..

Can anyone plzz do a research on this LAKME OIL CONTROL GEL I think that product caused me all these trouble ..!!

Back