Avast! Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Click har if you don't belie'e me. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Ahoy, what is yer pirate name?

Yer Pirate Name

Mine:

Skipper Lisa Wild-teeth, the rootin'-tootin'est pillager that can sing opera in or around the Seven Seas.

Got that right, arrr!

Ahoy Skipper Lisa Wild-Teeth

I be Swabbie Melissa Blue-planks, the rootin'-tootin'est plunderer that will eat crabcakes in the Pacific Ocean.

I don't know how to talk like a pirate, but my name is: Cap'n Lia Soggy-sails, the boldest scourge that ever walked the plank outside of the Black hole of Calcutta. (what is soggy sails?)

And my pirate ship is The Damned Captain of the North (i like it , i live in the North of my country !)

aye, this her is: Baron Kristen Dirty-hair, the best-dressed pyrate that ever pirated in or around the South Seas. (lol hehehe)

ahoy! me name is Cap'n Herschell Crusty-legs, the vilest pirate that wears pantyhose outside of Davey Jones' Locker. muahahahahahaha

Ahhrrrggg me pirate name be "Captain Alex Rotten-planks, the best-dressed dawg that wears pantyhose this side of the British Isles." And don't ya forget it!

And me ship name is "The Madness of the Knave".

AHHHRRGG!

finally it's here!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG maties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shiver me timbers and batton down ther hatches!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can you help me w/ my ship name? I can't access that page at work. It's blocked. Biatches. The generator asks you how many names from 1 to 25 to generate and then it just generates random names. You want me to pick one or just wait 'til ya get home....ye scalawag? hehe

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif finally it's here!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG maties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shiver me timbers and batton down ther hatches!!!!!!!! C'mon, shiver ME timbers! Show me how ye bury yer treasure, lad!
Which reminds me of...

The Top 15 Pirate Pick-Up Lines

15. "I must be huntin' treasure, 'cause I'm diggin' yer chest."

14."You're just the tasty wench I've been keeping me eye out for!"

13. "Hey, sexy -- how about a Jolly Rogering?"

12."Ya certainly put the shiver in me timber."

11."See this hook? Variable speed with five alternate attachments, Baby."

10. "WOW! I bet we could fit SIXteen men on that chest!"

9. "Me skull and crossbones arn't the only thing I plan on raisin' tonight."

8."Do ya mind if the parrot watches?"

7. "Nice poop deck on ya, lassie. Care fer a swabbin'?"

6. "Avast, me pretty! Strike your panties and prepare to be boarded."

5. "So you're the new cabin boy, eh?"

4. "Do you have the latest copy of Windows XP with cracked product activation?" (software pirates only)

3. "Yo, ho! Bottle of rum?"

2. "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you free on Saturday?"

and the Number 1 Pirate Pick-Up Line...

[*]"Is there an 'X' on the seat of your pants? Because it appears that there's wond'rous booty buried underneath!"

Admiral Joslyn Foggy-eye, the filthiest pyrate that ever walked the plank in the Pacific Ocean.

Lisa, did you watch the episode of Wife Swap yesterday that had the pirates on it? I was wondering if this is where it came from!

Originally Posted by eightthirty /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL Lisa! Feel free to randomly generate my ship name.....I'm dying to know! How about...
The Pride of the Caribbean

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lisa, did you watch the episode of Wife Swap yesterday that had the pirates on it? I was wondering if this is where it came from! No, I don't watch that. I just remembered today was International Talk Like A Pirate Day because i've been waiting for it.

ARRRRRrrrrrr yar surrre???

Captain Paula Salty-beard, the vilest hornswaggler that can play the harmonica this side of the Carribean

I have been waiting for this day all year!

Cap'n Marisol No-dog, the filthiest scourge that was ever keel-hauled this side of the Carribean.

Ahoy

Swabbie Teresa Yellow-arms, the smelliest scourge that ever pirated outside of the Indian Ocean.

lol

Cap'n Lorinda Yellow-legs, the flashiest buccaneer that can sing opera in the British Isles.

I'd say that's pretty on point =D

Skipper Shelley Long-planks, the vilest scourge that ever pirated in Davey Jones' Locker.
rotfl.gif

Latest posts

Back