The new America's Next Top Model (Cycle 7)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, who do you love and who do you hate?

I guess I'm starting this thread a little early, but whatever.

I love the mom, the indian girl, the crazy girl Candiee or something like that.

The twin =
scared.gif

I started watching it, but couldn't hear over John & Dave, so I'll watch the repeat next Tuesday night... So, as of yet, I haven't had a chance to even see the final seven in action... Let alone pic a fave! Ho hum!

I personally like the Indian girl! She is so humble and beautiful! I wish I had that hair..., and do not like Monique... bad attitude, rude and bad picture I think... until next week
smile.gif

I am recording it so I will watch it later.

P.S. Moved the thread to the reality TV forum.

i do not like monique at all...shes just so rude and her head stuck up her butt...

i havent really decided on any one else yet...well i do like the indian girl shes really pretty! i kinda like melrose but at the same time i dont...its like a love/hate relationship

something about Melrose... not sure either... but look like she had her reality check last night.. got humbled!

Originally Posted by Aroma Angel /img/forum/go_quote.gif something about Melrose... not sure either... but look like she had her reality check last night.. got humbled! lol yea i think she has a lot of potential or at least i hopethe twin that did the buliemia shot is really good too

I think that pic was awesome, but its so hard for me to see "model" in the twins.. maybe after a few more pics!

I fell asleep while they were locating their photos in the salon.
sleepyhead.gif
So based on what I saw, I like the Indian younglady and I cannot see the twins winning a model contest.

oh i have to say this too...the girl with the short black hair...i can totally relate to her she had cervical cancer and i had the virus that causes cervical cancer and went through surgery to get rid of it...so i like her...

Overall, i think the women this season seem like ordinary pretty faces

i like the Indian girl, and i luv Jaeda, however, i dont' think her pretty face comes across well in front of the camera...

I love Megan and A.J. I think they are both so beautiful and they photograph beautifully as well. The twins are really ordinary looking, but once they get in hair and makeup, they look pretty.

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh i have to say this too...the girl with the short black hair...i can totally relate to her she had cervical cancer and i had the virus that causes cervical cancer and went through surgery to get rid of it...so i like her... what's her name again? I LOVED her picture!! she needs more confidence though!
and I am sorry you had to go thru that hun!
frown.gif

I with a lot of you, I like Anchal the best. Like Tyra said, "She's insanely beautiful".

i still have to watch part 2. but i've seen the previews for it and that girl that did something to someone's bed...i don't like her. that was catty and mean.

she did.. she poured water on it cause she just couldnt sleep on the big bean bag.. guess she thought she was too goo.. thats Monique..not her fan at all.. not into catty!

Latest posts

Back