Help with work makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a new waitress at Cracker Barrel... And a new waitress in general. I've found working at a running pace with hot food for 8 hours a day doesn't sit well for a lot of cosmetics.

Even my fluidline in the rims of my eyes end up a little on my under eye area in a couple of hours. I really can't wear any foundation or concealer, and with my super dry/mildly acne prone skin I can't wear powder either. The only things so far that I've noticed stay in place are my primer, gel see thru cheek stain, MAC paints, waterproof liquid liner, and waterproof mascara.

Does anyone have any recs? Any moisturizer that helps even out the skin tone? Anything at all.

<3

Have you ever tried mineral makeup? Even though it's a powder, the natural ingredients are supposed to be good for both sensitive and acne-prone skin. Just do a search on this site for mineral makeup and you'll find tons of threads
smile.gif

Tinted moisturizer, perhaps. I haven't tried it yet. I have bare minerals, but with my skin so dry it's difficult to wear powder, even BM.

What Suzukigrrl said, try a tinted moisterizer. Also maybe try using a dark eyeshadow for liner instead. Prime your eyelid using the MAC paints. Also keep some oil blotting papers on hand for touchups.

Back