Lancome Eyeshadows, blushes, mascaras, yay or nay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whats good from this line been wanna try there eyshadows how are they yay or nay
moa.gif

As a pro makeup artist I find this line excellent - the pencils and eyes shadows apply evenly and blend very well - the colors are good too.
heart.gif

I looove Lancome mascaras. Their eyeshadows are not bad as well...decent pigmentation, smooth texture. Not sure about the blushes though!

I have tried their Juicy tubes,but I find them a bit too sticky,also tried Hypnose mascara,but wasnt really impressed.

Lancome is one of the best brands. Their eyeshadows , mascara , blushes , foundations and lipsticks ar so good.In general their whole line of cosmetics is very very good.They are so pigmented and very professional!I would be my best when I wore Lancome brand.

from the few things ive tried of they'res my fav. is theyre blush papers (looks like blotting papers but it has blush on it great for travel).

i've only tried and old palette of eyeshadows, but it works great. good colors, high-pigmented, easy to blend.

lancome is definitely my hg mascara. their eyeshadows are alittle "ify" for me. the color didn't last as long as i would like and creased even though i used my loreal decrease. this is the third lancome shadow i've purchased and i probably won't purchase more. for some reason i like the loreal hip shadows better! go figure! i'm not a blush wearer, so i can't comment on those.

As everyone said, they do have the best of the best mascara's. I've tried almost all the mascara's on the market, and I've always gone back Lancomê...

I just got a ton of their metallic finish e/s and they are super nice. Also got blushes in Shimmery Pink Pool and Shimmery Fantasy and they are gorgeous. I love blush compacts with a mirror!

Their l/s, e/s and mascara are great! Absolutely yay!!! But nay for the juicy tube...too sticky!

Originally Posted by ron /img/forum/go_quote.gif In general their whole line of cosmetics is very very good. That's what i think too

Back