I missed you!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
as most of you know, i started working at sephora on the 19th and i love it. i had no idea you could love a job so much, but i do. my coworkers are so sweet and helpful, not one nasty one, and even on my first day, i felt super comfy.

i work in a residential area that is very pricey, so i do get snobby customers, but so far nothing too bad. i waitressed for so many years, so i know how to deal with them. it's nothing new.

i got hired for fragrance, but since fragrance isn't too busy, they told me to feel free to move to color whenever and i think i help more people with makeup than i do in fragrance. i've even had customers ask me for my name so they could tell what a great job i've been doing. that made me feel so good
smile.gif

anyway, i've been tired and out of it, so i just wanted to tell you all i missed you and i'm back on track! i'm spending the rest of the night catching up on ALL forums, so excuse the massive posts i'll be making
wink.gif

something else i wanted to share: i was telling toby (my boyfriend) how i missed you all and can't wait to catch up and let you all know how sephora's going for me. the other night i was pretty cranky and i took it out on him and he was like, "listen, you're snapping on me for no reason, so why don't you just get off the phone, go on makeuptalk, and just catch up and talk to your friends on there and then you can call me back when you're done so we can talk like normal people when you've calmed down?"
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i've even had customers ask me for my name so they could tell what a great job i've been doing. that made me feel so good
smile.gif
That is awesome!
We have missed you too!

Hi Jennifer
smile.gif
I was wondering where you were. I am glad the job is going good.. Hope we can speak soon
smile.gif
. Have a good one.

im soo happy for you.. glad ur back.. we missed you like whoaa hehe
wink.gif

that is fantastic news regarding your job.. I am really happy for you...We miss you too.

Hey Jennifer!! So glad to hear that your job at Sephora is a fun one
smile.gif
It must be so exciting to be able to play with makeup at home, and now at work too, lol. Anyway, glad to see you back on the forums.

That is awesome and i'm so happy for you, Jen! I've missed you around here so glad you're back!

I am so excited for you! We miss you but totally understand. I'm sure once you get into a routine you'll be bable to come in more often. Congrats!!

Wonderful! I am so glad it is working out for you.
smile.gif

And lol @ your boyfriend's suggestion! I bet it was a good idea though. Yay Toby!

Yay!! I've missed seeing you around and chatting w/ you!! I'm glad you are loving your job!! LOL @ Toby's suggestion!

Aww we've missed you too girl!!

I am so glad that everything went well Jennifer!

Jennifer, I am really happy for you that you enjoy your job so much. there is not many thing as satisfying as a job that you love!
smile.gif

Missed you too Jen!

That's wonderful news! I'm sooo happy for you! I'm glad you're loving your job so much.

LMAO @ Toby; he sounds like a keeper
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back