Peeling nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could try the famous OPI Nail Envy, it is sold on ebay and QVC and is great for splitting peeling or dry nails. The Sally Hansen is also good and reasonibly priced/available.

I've been using Nail Envy to strengthen my nails and Solar Oil for my cuticles. So far my nails haven't been peeling.

I've tried lots of nail strengtheners. Just about everything BUT Nail Envy. They will still peel, even with strengthener on.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by littletingoddes /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've tried lots of nail strengtheners. Just about everything BUT Nail Envy. They will still peel, even with strengthener on.
frown.gif
that sucks. try nail envy then! might be what you've been looking for
wink.gif

Your nails might be dry, try massaging some almond oil in them. You also might consider taking vitamin B supplements. They are great for nails and hair.

i used to have this problem. it bascially means that your nails lack lots of moisture. i use burts bees lemon cuticle cream. its the only stuff that has stopped my nails from peeling. its a life saver.

Back