Longest lasting lipgloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
which glosses stay on for more than an hour, lol? I'm not having very good luck with gloss.

Hmmmm I have tons of lipglosses and I was not aware that there were any that lasted more than an hour. LOL

Chanel lipglosses..and they wear off beautifull as well..Think the levres scintillantes last longer than their newer line, the cristalle gloss though.

MAC lipglass, Chanel Glossimers, and Dior Addict Plastic Gloss all wear for a long time on me.

MAC & Smashbox last a good while..but, I am always sipping on something..so I touch up a lot...

The nivea lip care - caregloss & shine actually works quite well and lasts longer than a lot of my other glosses, it's pretty cheap as well compared to say juicy tubes (which i have spent a lot of money on!).

The new MAC lip varnishes last quite a while on me! I find that they have great staying power.

I just bought a couple of Lip varnishes from MAC today and they are unbelievable!!! I applied it at 10 am, had lunch, dessert, drank a lot of water, kissed my fiancee a lot, etc etc etc and by 4pm my lips were still completely pigmented with the lipgloss!!!

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought a couple of Lip varnishes from MAC today and they are unbelievable!!! I applied it at 10 am, had lunch, dessert, drank a lot of water, kissed my fiancee a lot, etc etc etc and by 4pm my lips were still completely pigmented with the lipgloss!!! cool!

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought a couple of Lip varnishes from MAC today and they are unbelievable!!! I applied it at 10 am, had lunch, dessert, drank a lot of water, kissed my fiancee a lot, etc etc etc and by 4pm my lips were still completely pigmented with the lipgloss!!! Cool!

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought a couple of Lip varnishes from MAC today and they are unbelievable!!! I applied it at 10 am, had lunch, dessert, drank a lot of water, kissed my fiancee a lot, etc etc etc and by 4pm my lips were still completely pigmented with the lipgloss!!! woah thanks! I guess i will be getting some MAC varnishes!
thanks to everyone for the replies

Clinique's Superbalm lasts a really long time, even through drinking, eating and brushing my teeth. It lasts around 10 hours or so.

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought a couple of Lip varnishes from MAC today and they are unbelievable!!! I applied it at 10 am, had lunch, dessert, drank a lot of water, kissed my fiancee a lot, etc etc etc and by 4pm my lips were still completely pigmented with the lipgloss!!! cool thanks for the tip

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought a couple of Lip varnishes from MAC today and they are unbelievable!!! I applied it at 10 am, had lunch, dessert, drank a lot of water, kissed my fiancee a lot, etc etc etc and by 4pm my lips were still completely pigmented with the lipgloss!!! Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought a couple of Lip varnishes from MAC today and they are unbelievable!!! I applied it at 10 am, had lunch, dessert, drank a lot of water, kissed my fiancee a lot, etc etc etc and by 4pm my lips were still completely pigmented with the lipgloss!!! I looked at them yesterday. Which colors did you buy? I might go back and buy Topper today - I need a brownish color.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC lipglass, Chanel Glossimers, and Dior Addict Plastic Gloss all wear for a long time on me. I agree and would like to add Loreal HIP and Neutrogena.

Latest posts

Back