Your Hair Care Routine!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious, What is everyone's hair care routine?

I use Biolage shampoo & conditoner for Dry hair, but I think I could find something a little cheaper thats as good. I let it dry as much as I can, then blow dry it and put Biosilk on it & straighten. I need to find a good heat protector too
scared.gif

Right now I'm using Bliss Supershine Shampoo and Bliss Conditioning Rinse, but I normally use Suave Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair.

Before I blowdry I use Bliss Thermal Protector.

At night- Aussie shampoo + Pantene moisture renewal conditioner. Fructis leave-in conditioner. In the morning- Before I flat iron I use V05 Miracle Mist. FInishing touches to smooth it out with Brilliant Brunette Satin Shine Finishing Creme

sallys version of biolage shampoo and conditioner~littleemily you might wanna check this out i cant tell the difference between it and regular biolage and no one else i know either~put in turbi twist and let it soak up water for about 10-20 min depending on what im doing then i put one of the random products on it either sebastion potion 9, paul mitchell the conditioner, samy get thick with miracle mist heat protector, bed head after party worked in wet, my aquell luster...what ever i pull out and then i comb it and blow dry it upside down. if im going out ill flat iron it to put volume in it~why is this? why does flat ironing my hair give it volume? shouldnt it......not?

I use Thermasilk shampoo and conditioner

Put some silk protein leave-in conditioner (love this)

Straighten with HAI flat iron (love this too!) while using Biosilk silk therapy

I like to leave my hair curly as well but yet have to find a good routine.

I wash and condition my hair everyday with Paul Mitchell Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. Then I mix Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shine Serum with my Visible Changes Amplify Gel and Air-o-Foam Mousse. Then I spray it all over with Paul Mitchell Super Clean Spray. I only blowdry and flat iron on the weekends. The rest of the week I go curly. I also wash once a week with Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three and deep condition with Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treatment. Can ya tell I love Paul Mitchell stuff? LOL

i usually shower at night suave shampoo and conditioner, comb hair leave in cream and sleep.

I use Nexxus Therappe and Nexxus Humctress. Comb my hair to get out the knots and blowdry thats it.

I use Aveda's Rosemary Mint shampoo and Sap Moss conditioner. When I'm actually going to style it, I use something called Protein Sculpting Lotion from Davines. It's a liquid that helps hair hold style without getting sticky or weighed down.

When I'm at Chris' place, I use Dove's Advanced Care line for lightened hair: shampoo, conditioner, and luminizing mist (seems to have some kind of styling agents in it).

I don't really have a routine. I change products all of the time. Right now I'm using Tresemme's Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Pantene's Volumizing Conditioner. I usually wash then condition and comb my hair in the shower with the conditioner still in. (It's easily tangled otherwise). I let it air dry as often as I can but sometimes I will blow dry, and curl or straighten. I always use a little flexible hold hairspray to add some body and help my part stay in place.

I use HealthySexyHair for shampoo & conditioner, and I also use the leave-in treatment. Aside from that I really don't do much. I let my hair air-dry before running the blow dryer though it, and then I just straighten it with the curling iron. I need to look into a deep conditioner as cholesterol isn't working as well in my hair as it used to.

I am using the garnier fructis sleek and shine-and i love it! IT s for frizz and does an amazing job! Hair does not feel heavy and i like it better than john freida!

as an african american women we need to be more careful, we can't use the same hair produts that most peole with fine hair can use because our hair is naturally curley and very thick, so when you relax the hair you actually weaken it. I use pantene relaxed and natural shampoo and then I used the same product but a breakage conditioner then I use a spansh product from the domincan republic it is a deep conditioner called proteinol I like it because it has soy bean protein in it and it makes the hair very healthy and I notice a difference in my hair, my hair grew pretty fast since I cut it 3mos ago

I am using HSH shampoo and conditioner. I also use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.. I usually wait for as long as I can to blow dry my hair and then sometimes I straighten or I just leave it.

1. condition every other day with pantene relaxed and natural for women of color.

2. dark and natural honey hairdress (because my hair can get very dry)

3. dark and natural chamomile moisturizer

4. ouidad moisture gel

5. let it air dry.

i wash it once per week with pantene for women of color and deep condition with queen helene cholestorol conditioner.

I'm using some Jessicurl products now. They are awesome if you have curly or kinky hair!!!)

1. I condition everyday with Suave's Tropical Coconut condish then again with a richer conditioner. In this case it's Jessicurl's Too Shea Moisturizing condtioner.

2. Apply Aveda's Elixir leavin to soaking wet hair followed by JC's Rocckin Ringlets

3. Scrunch in a microfiber towel and then air day

4. Wash once a week with JC's Hair Cleansing Cream

5. Deep condition with a mix of condish, honey, olive oil, and peppermint essential oils (or I just use JC's Weekly Deep Treatment)

6. Every two weeks I use an ACV rinse to clarify.

It sounds complicated but its not! Oh yeah...once in a while I throw in some braids or twists.

I Sensitive Skin (ezema) What Do I Use On My Face

I Have Sensitive Skin What Do I Use On My Face And Also On My Hair I Am Not Natural Please Help

right now im just using herbal essences shampoo and cond for color treated hair and it's working really good then i put in john freida hair serum. i need to start using my ojon again
ill.gif

I don't really have a routine. I use Biolage hydrating shampoo and conditioning balm. Then I use Biosilk serum and sometimes Phyto botanical relaxing balm. I really should start using a deep conditioner/mask. I'm also starting to not like Biosilk, I find it really dries out my hair
kopfkratz.gif

i use tresemme's volume shampoo and conditioner, aussie 3 minute miracle deeeeep, and random styling products.

Back