Mineral Makeup Collection Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Shall we make a mineral swatch thread???
smile.gif

I think it will be nice for us to not only post swatches of eyeshadows and blushes; but also to post pics before and after foundation application so other members can see our skin tones and what shades we use; and this would help them pick their own shades.

I will post some swatches later this week.
biggrin.gif

you do look great with all brands but i think the picture with edm is the best
smile.gif

i love the idea. i'm going to quit using liquid foundation and going to start using mineral foundation. when i went to a BE boutique, i took off the liquid foundation i have on and i notice that i have so many bumps on my cheeks. i'm starting to have an interest in BE. so far, i am happy with their foundation. i'm heading back to the boutique in the mall hopefully on Monday to see what is the size of their foundation and comparing it to the one in Sephora. then once i compare the sizes, i'll purchase it along with a good brush to apply it with.

Periwinkle- those are awesome before and after pictures. I agree w/ blondie that the one with EDM looks the best. It gives you a certain glow that the others don't. Not that you don't look good in all of them..

Great thread idea!

Aileen, you look great in all of the pics! MMU didn't look that good on me! I should try again with Thais' "Eureka" sometime soon!

Thank you ladies! I kinda agree that the EDM FOTD looked the most photogenic, but I don't know, I'm kinda in a Monave kick right now. But thank you for the kind words, I will never go back to liquid/cake foundation ever again!
smile.gif

Now it's time to post your before/after MMU pics!
biggrin.gif

I've been so incredibly busy lately but I will try my best to post some pics ofver the weekend!
biggrin.gif

Here are some swatches for you girls!!!!

BE = Bare escentuals; EDM = Everyday minerals; SM = Silky Makeup; AOFC = all over face color

Blush swatches:

1) From top to bottom: BE Trendsetter blush, SM Bella blush, EDM weekend getaway blush, BE Glee AOFC, BE Golden Gate blush

Attachment 25805

2) From top to bottom: BE True AOFC, BE Warmth AOFC, BE Lovely blush, BE Faux Tan AOFC, BE Hint blush

Attachment 25806

3) From top to bottom: EDM Chit Chat blush, EDM Girls Day blush, BE Escape blush, EDM apple blush, BE Warm Radiance AOFC

Attachment 25807

4) From top to bottom: BE Sun Kissed blush, BE Bare Radiance AOFC, BE Clear Radiance AOFC

Attachment 25808

Eyeshadow swatches:

1) From left to right: BE Platinum, BE Sterling silver, BE white gold, BE true gold, BE gold dipped, BE in the buff, BE Bare skin, BE Tan lines, BE precious, BE Hottie, BE summer

Attachment 25809

2) From left to right: BE Bikini, BE Heart, BE sex on the beach, BE Queen tiffany, BE Mai Tai (from tahitian sunset collection), BE Paradise (from tahitian sunset collection), BE Coconut palm (from tahitian sunset collection), BE the gift, BE nude beach, BE devotion, BE java, BE grace

Attachment 25810

3) From left to right: BE camp, BE elegance, BE pebble, BE gal pal, BE sangria, BE soul sister, SM blushing bride, SM camouflage, SM chestnut.

Attachment 25811

Hope this helps!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by speerrituall1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thais, you are truly the mineral queen. I should get a camera and do the same with mine. LOL Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Yes I agree, go take some photos girlie!! LOL
biggrin.gif

Thank you Thais for the incredible swatches!!!!

Really the EDM Weekend Getaway doesn't look so peachy, it's the 3rd from the top right? it looks more pink, the 2nd one from the top is super duper peachy I wannit!! LOL

I think I should order the Girl's Day blush it looks prettier and more warm than the Weekend Getaway :-(

WOW for the e/s swatches, really they're so helpful for me that I cannot see them IRL, now I want Sex on the Beach that I didn't like it before from the site's swatches!!!

Weekend Getaway is described as peach and pink blend . Probably if you want a peachy peachy blush from EDM, your best bet would be B&B blush - the pic is almost orange and it's described as "deep peach with soft fine sparkle"

Cute! I bought a blush today, but still i want some mineral blushes (i know that i have only 2 cheeks, but blushes always look great - besides, i can give some of them as christmas gifts
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cute! I bought a blush today, but still i want some mineral blushes (i know that i have only 2 cheeks, but blushes always look great - besides, i can give some of them as christmas gifts
wink.gif
) Which one did you buy Lia?

I wasn't sure about the placement, but since this is the Official Thread ....

Here are some really helpful tools. Scroll down and checkout the "fiber optic " brushes--mini skunk brushes for the face and eyes. They pickup the most minute amount of minerals which is great because that's all you need! I'm gonna order the eye brush because I already have an EOB skunk.

milanmineral makeup brushes

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back