Sign in to follow this  
Thais

Mineral Makeup Collection Swatches

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's a swatch for EDM's Nic Nac blush. It looks lovely on the cheeks!

Attachment 26144

BE's WARMTH is an AOFC, but does anybody else think it's a little dark for light asian skintones? anybody with lighter skintones try and like it?

Originally Posted by voodoo_mary /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi

i'm new to this forum- so far, i loved reading all the comments on mmu!

i'm asian, and a medium-light tan coloring.

I got the EDM sampler set, in light and medium beige- light doesnt do anything for me. but the medium beige gives me a very nice glow.

i've recently bought mineral powder samples from MADminerals.org and palladio. This is all trial and error for me!

Has anyone tried Pur minerals?

Yes, Pur Minerals was my very first MMU, and it wasn't a bad place to start. I started off with their Medium 4 in 1 pressed powder pan and it was a little dark for me so then I ordered the Light and it was a close enough match. However, after using BM for a few months, I realized that when using the Pur Minerals, my skin condition didn't improve, I still had a few blemishes here and there. Keep in mind that I'm comparing to other MMU brands and not just mu in general because it was still better than regular mu.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the only thing I really like about Pur Minerals is there chisel brush, it offers great coverage and I still use sometimes with my BM.

Originally Posted by Jinjer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
these are pretty...i soooo wanna try MMU but i just don't know which one to start with..EDM seems to be the best so far though
I use BE and like it. I was thinking about trying EDM because it seems to be a better value and has 4 formula choices in each color.

Today I bought these mineral eyeshadows. They are the Ulta brand, from Ulta... and I think they are great quality. It was buy-one-get-one-free there so I bought one for $10. (the original price) and got another free. You can also buy them online for $5. each since there is a sale going on now. Also, I bought a little clearance set with 3 (.5g each) mineral Ulta eyeshadows in it as well as 2 brushes, and a mineral bronzer all for $6.99.

I am still kind of playing around with my digicam so this pic isn't so detailed and it definitely doesn't do the colors or the shimmer quality justice.

From left to right this shows: Gold, Canyon, Jade, Quartz, and Platinum.

Posted Image

The other colors are listed/shown on the site above as well.

Originally Posted by AngelaP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will definitely upload my swatches soon - i nearly have all the Everyday Mineral shades
Definitely upload the swatches! I've been considering ordering some eyeshadow from EDM but it is so hard to see the colors with their new color projections.

Swatches from EDM would be amazing! I would love to try out some of their colours, but I don't trust what I see on my monitor. I know what colours I am looking for, but it's hard going by the blocks of colour they show on their website.