Cocktail Rings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought one. It's really cute! It's got a big sea foam green stone it. What do you think of them? I think it's a cool way to accessorize, although some can look too flashy/gawty.

I love the look of cocktail rings, and the stones you described are really hot right now. I have been looking for a great cocktail ring, too!

I think it depends on how big it is really. Some are nice and not TOO big, while others are just over the top. They're definitely in right now, and to make them look even better, you're supposed to find a complimenting nail polish to the color of the stone
wink.gif

I think they are so cute for certain occasions and with certain outfits! I have one that I wear one one in a while.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it depends on how big it is really. Some are nice and not TOO big, while others are just over the top. They're definitely in right now, and to make them look even better, you're supposed to find a complimenting nail polish to the color of the stone
wink.gif
Oh, thanks for the tip Aquilah!
smile.gif

I love cocktail rings! The bigger the better! Only, I don't really like a whole lot of gems and sparkle, I like more muted jewel tone colors in the wood/metal.

i think they're cute, but i'm the type of person that wears the same gold jewelry all the time.

It depends on the outfit, if they don't match, it's horrible... But the perfect match = <3.

im not into them.. but im not a big jewlery person i like diamonds and sliver and white gold nothing big or gawdy lookig.. oh except for the diamond..lol

I love them! I've got about a thousand! I love tacky stuff, so lol they are my fav! but I dont like wearing more than one at a time! Yuck-oh!

cocktail rings and right hand rings are my newest jewelry obsession.

they are great for people who talk a lot with their hands

I adore them, i have several. I think they look especially cute if you're wearing a cute dress, or a cardigan. I usually keep a short manicure with a matching or contrasting nail color.

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pics please. Not quite sure what it looks like. Here's a few to give you an idea
cocktailOval.jpg

C1-139.jpg

Chunky%20rings.jpg

186822760_4b5483d5ac.jpg

lusterbunny.gif

Oh ok. Ive never seen anyone here where I live wear them so I wasnt sure. Thanks for posting the pics. I now know what they look like.

Back