October check-in

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like reading the posts on what is going on each month. I didn't find one for this month so I am starting. Have been busy looking for a job, filling out application forms, and finding jobs ever since we settled into our new home. I found a few jobs but didn't get it because of the hrs or the pay. I decided to do something until a job that is meant to be for me comes up. So I applied to my daughter's school district for a substitute aide position. I had to do a lot of paperwork but finally got it. It will keep me busy until I find a permanent job.

What is happening in your life this month?

i kept trying to remember to do one and every time i logged on, i forgot! thanks for starting it!

congrats on the job! hopefully you'll find something you love soon.

this month, i'll be working and hoping and praying i get to see toby since i haven't seen him since july, but who knows? so, all i'll be doing is working
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i kept trying to remember to do one and every time i logged on, i forgot! thanks for starting it!
congrats on the job! hopefully you'll find something you love soon.

this month, i'll be working and hoping and praying i get to see toby since i haven't seen him since july, but who knows? so, all i'll be doing is working
frown.gif

Thanks Jen, and hope you get to see him soon.
smile.gif

I've been busy with school, band, and work. I have absolutely no free time, I sware. It's classes then practice, or work then practice. It's keeping me busy though.

Everything will slow down after November, heh.

School keeps me pretty busy. I have a Fall Break in 2 weeks and I am probably going to spend most of the weekend scrapbooking since pictures are piling up. Daniel's family is taking their yearly family pictures thismonth, so Daniel and I will get to take some pictures together. Also, my friend who is getting ready to move to another state is coming down for the weekend and we are going to go shopping and whatever else!! That's about it for this month!

in no real order of importance:

school

comedian todd barry

bouncing souls

school

make-over thing at mac on the 14th

October for me:

School for me--study, study, study, --school for the kids (unfortunatley that means checking homework etc.) soccer practice 4 nights a week, 3 games on each Saturday ( for all 3 kids), a soccer jamboree coming up for my daughter, some extracurricular stuff for the two in girl scouts, Gotta make sure I get my one to school extra early 2 days a week for band and student council, hmmmm.....oh and whatever is going on for Halloween. I think that about sums it up.
smile.gif

Hmm... Just settling into this new place... John gets a week off next week, so we plan to go out to lunch, and spend more time together. Classes start on the 23rd for me, so then it'll be school... Nothing exciting!

I'll be going to Madrid on the 12th. Nothing more planned really, just work and school as usual

I'll be going through therapy and treatment for my back 3-4 times a week. Our Heart of Texas Fair & Rodeo is going on this week so i'll be going to that, as well. Yeehaw!

October: my lessons in Uni are starting, well I suppose since I've heard that our teachers are going on strike, AGAIN! Ant the students starting closing universities sooooo just a little bit of CHAOS here! LOL

October has been crazy for me so far...

*Moving on with my life after getting out of a bad relationship

*Crushin' on a new guy (he likes me back!!)

*Getting my pfd (free money for alaskans)

*Waiting for it to snow here

*Going to a halloween dance on the 20th

*Got a cat, his name is MAC!! lol, I will have to post pictures of the cutie
smile.gif

The first two weeks of October, I've been on Fall break, this Monday coming up though I go back to school. So other than school, nothing big except Halloween =]

Not a lot going on with me...way too busy at work, too much ground to cover, kinda depressing to me...sigh...

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif October: my lessons in Uni are starting, well I suppose since I've heard that our teachers are going on strike, AGAIN! Ant the students starting closing universities sooooo just a little bit of CHAOS here! LOL It seems just like here on Brazil on public universities. On those last 3 years 'im on medschool ,on 2 we had strikes :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Bleh, i hate strikes.
October...

Lots of things to do... Lots of works to finish and write... Study, study,study... Nothing new, really

**working and studying

**buy lots of beauty stuff after end of my no-buy

**shop at the Bloomingdale's in downtown SF again

**see the movie "SAW 3"

Back