What's the longest amount of time you've spent in Sephora?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Richmond last Tuesday with my sister and a friend to see David Sedaris. We spent about 2-1/2 hours in Sephora at Regency Mall. I guess you spend as long as it takes you to drive there. We tried everything! I was looking for the perfect red lipstick, and I finally found it in Makeup4Ever #207. I love this lipstick! It goes on smoothly and then dries to a powdery matt finish. I also bought a Stila Lip Rouge in Smooch that I'm not that happy with. The tester in the store went on great and had a good flow. The one I bought seems to have dried up overnight.

yea about 2hrs lol its really addictive.
laughing.gif

None! I've never been in a Sephora... Unless you count the website, and then I'm sure it was at least an hour... LOL!

I spent about 2.5 hours in one in paris, and I would have stayed longer, but the friends I was with were getting really bored, and we had been to two different sephoras the day before.

I've never been
bawling.gif
I must get to one soon though. There's so much stuff that I think I want on the website, but just from past experience they're website tends to really depict the wrong colors. I've ordered stuff that wound up looking nothing like the picture on the site.

I spent an hour at Sephora the last time I went which was nearly 6 months ago!

Hmm- I'm not even sure..maybe an hour tops? But I usually go in with a little list- so I know that helps cut down on the time. When I don't have my list, I forget about things I wanted to test before buying.

About half an hour to three quarters. Sometimes I want to stay more but i leave when some sa comes around me and ..stares. Although their policy is not like this, it's more self service, some few sa's keep the traditional way.

about 45 minutes to an hour less if my mom or husband are with me i try to be considerate

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif None! I've never been in a Sephora... Unless you count the website, and then I'm sure it was at least an hour... LOL! Ditto...oh wait. Once a few years ago for like 20 minutes. The people I was with in NYC for a conference didn't want to wait.
sleepyhead.gif
I shop online with them a lot though. It's not the same, of course, but what can ya' do??

depends...if im by my self...hours. if im with jeff i get what i want and leave. not because hes bad...i just hate tortureing him. hes really good about going he lets me look at everything i want. now the website...forever. i could be there all day

before working there, about an hour or so, but other times, i went in knowing what i wanted. now, it's at least 15 hours a week
wink.gif

i think an hour and 30 minutes... but those times i had also gotten an SA to teach me how to use bare escentuals or had someone apply foundation on me

Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i spent an hour and a half and have yet to buy anything from them
smile.gif
Wow...you must have iron will power! You go girl!
shakehands.gif

Oh I love that store, hee hee! I could spend all day there if I had the money to spend! They have so many different brands there that department stores dont have. Very cool place!

Latest posts

Back