Perfume: spray on clothes or skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if I am doing this right, but do you spray perfume on your body or your clothes?

You should never spray on the clothes, it may make it stay longer, but it can also damage the clothing.

I just spray it in the air and then twirl in it. lol... But sometimes I will spray a little on my jeans. I don't like for a lot of perfume to be all over my neck and such... it gives me a headache.

I spray my chest/torso, and I also spritz once or twice and "walk" into it so the scent "falls" on my shirts.

a lil on the chest i hate when people over do it mostly guys

I have sensitive skin, and over the spring I began spraying perfume on my chest... BAD MOVE!!! I broke out all over my chest and had to use bleaching cream on my chest ALL SUMMER. what fun!?!
tocktock.gif
I spray anywhere else. Dont use on expensive fabrics. I think you are really supposed to spray on you pulse points, or at least I heard that a long time ago.

Never on my clothes, only a little on my wrists and my chest, sometimes just my chest, sometimes nothing
biggrin.gif

I actually bo both! I looove smelling good
smile.gif
Strait out of the shower when I am still a little damp I spay it all around so it dries into me - and then when I am done getting ready and about to leave I spray it on me and "walk into the mist", so I am double covered!! hehe

Always on my neck and both wrists. Its all about chemistry.By putting it on your skin that perfume will never smell the same as it would on anyone else. And you make it your own.

both but i have noticed that depending on the fabric, the oil in the fragrance can stain so i have to be careful

Originally Posted by LilRayofSun /img/forum/go_quote.gif You should never spray on the clothes, it may make it stay longer, but it can also damage the clothing. Ditto
I usually spray it on my hair and skin (wrist/neck/leg) not clothes.

Back