Makeup on ur hubby, bf, etc..???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have any of you girls ever put makeup on ur bf, hubby, significant other??? if so, what did you do, what were the circumstances and how did you get them to let you?? haha cant wait to hear everyones stories..
11a.gif

i did w/my ex husband. he liked it. he also cross-dressed occasionally in private but that's another story

Originally Posted by janetsbreeze /img/forum/go_quote.gif i did w/my ex husband. he liked it. he also cross-dressed occasionally in private but that's another story How fun. I wish mine did that just to try something diff.
smile.gif

my hubby has a fit if I go near him with even lip gloss, although, just the other day, one of his friends let me put sparkly gloss in him in pulbic!!!

I did once, I put bronzer and dark eyeliner to make him look "less" American, LOL, sadly, it didn't work. I took a photo of him and it was hilarious.

Well I use some myself, wold let you girls practice on me anytime, I see how good you all are with it...
11a.gif

wow im suprised the guys let you do nail polish instead of makeup.. nail polish seems more permanant to me haha did you make them keep it on for an extended period of time or did you take it right off hah and was it fingers or toes?

I wish John would let me put black eyeliner on him, but only because I know it'll look HOT on him! He won't let me though
frown.gif

Interesting question-- I once had him wear a wig I was cutting/styling (couldn't use a wig block, needed something with a neck). I was turned on by it, but I think the incident make him feel very icky. I keep thinking he'd look nice in a hairpiece (doesn't really need one right now, but some extra hair volume on top would go well with his head shape). I enjoy giving him a haircut from time to time BTW.

SMD

i keep trying on jeffy. hell let me do it one day he watches me put mine on and i let him put make up on me

great..i juz told my fiance ystrday to change his hairstyle n goatee style.I even mailed him a pic of my fav guy's hairstyle n goatee.He jus said NO n he 's not gonna change..makeup..?i tink i hafta forget putting on him forever..SAD@!!!!!!

omg my ex would have rather me cut his face entirely OFF before he let me put even my blot powder on it! hahaha!

I am so glad that hasn`t happened!!!I am not into the whole metrosexual type!I put makeup on my brother when were little.That`s it!!

I have never been tempted since!
cowboy.gif

He he only if we are out in a pub / niteclub and both drunk, then i put my lipgloss on him
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back