You know it's a bad hair day when... {fill in the blank}

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nox

Reaction score
You know it's a bad hair day when...

Okay I'll start first:

...when your husband asks if you are getting an early start on your Halloween costume, LOL!!!!!
add_wegbrech.gif

Seriously, this bad hair is really genuine ladies! No tousseling or manipulation on my part. I was home sick today, and I think my hair got some funny ideas and felt like misbehaving. I've never seen anything like it, it was too funny not to photograph.

What do you do to combat this problem?

when...um...I don't know.

Well your hair is not that bad. Mine gets weird. Its super flat and straight at the top and super puffy and curley at the ends. Eekk! But I use this stuff my mom buys to fix it, can't rememeber the name..its great to use with flat irons and great to make it shinny..um..something shine. Sorry
frown.gif

PS are your eyes green?

my hair has a mind of its own ,, goes everywhich way, was great when I was in my teens-20s when it was reallllll loooog...it would just be wavy and full of body then...now its kinda like tangled wires...

I know I'm going to have a bad hair day when I put too much condtioner or too much shampoo. I know I'm having a bad hair day when it's super flat, ugh.

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know I'm going to have a bad hair day when I put too much condtioner or too much shampoo. I know I'm having a bad hair day when it's super flat, ugh. I am the same! When I put in too much conditioner, my hair looks as though it is greasy and hasn't been washed in days! Ugh!

I know its a bad hair day when without even touching it, I can feel it swell up with frizz... AAARGH!
scared2.gif

You know its a bad hair day when the morning birds are singing from the nest on top of your head....

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know its a bad hair day when the morning birds are singing from the nest on top of your head.... LOL!!! I don't have birds though... I have squirrels... they tend to burrow down in it --- keeps them warm in the winter.
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif PS are your eyes green? Yeah... sort of. They never look the same under different lighting conditions. Sometimes they take on a blue cast, sometimes, greyish, sometimes green. I like to call them "chamelion eyes".

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know its a bad hair day when without even touching it, I can feel it swell up with frizz... AAARGH!
scared2.gif
Oh yikes. I hate those days. That's when a braid down the back and a bandana becomes my best friend.

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know its a bad hair day when the morning birds are singing from the nest on top of your head.... I've come close to having this happen. There is a bird that swoops down perilously close to my head everytime I go to the garage. It's quite scary. Perhaps I'm getting to close to the bird's nest or something...

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know I'm going to have a bad hair day when I put too much condtioner or too much shampoo. I know I'm having a bad hair day when it's super flat, ugh. I also hate when this happens. Fortunately when it does happen, my hair is the type to dry out fairly quickly, so the over-conditioning looks alright within a couple of days (right when it's time for me to wash again, grr.)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL!!! I don't have birds though... I have squirrels... they tend to burrow down in it --- keeps them warm in the winter.
wink.gif
lol Lol, squirrels. So there really is a good explanation for the "pine cone and nuts" printed head bands they were selling for a dollar at the grocery store.
laughing.gif

These are all really good ones. I have to see If I can think of some more!

My hair generally tries to have a mind of it's own... I just know when it's a bad hair day because they fall in at a week's time... So, I get them for days on end! LOL!

I never have a bad hair day...Apart from that one time I had a mohawk and I got caught in the rain..HAH!...goodtimes.

arge........when its humid. i can forget cute hair on humid days and when i put in too much heat protection spray

Originally Posted by NoxiousByProxy /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know it's a bad hair day when...

Okay I'll start first:

...when your husband asks if you are getting an early start on your Halloween costume, LOL!!!!!
add_wegbrech.gif

Seriously, this bad hair is really genuine ladies! No tousseling or manipulation on my part. I was home sick today, and I think my hair got some funny ideas and felt like misbehaving. I've never seen anything like it, it was too funny not to photograph.

What do you do to combat this problem?

How did you get your hair to be that long?...I try and try and then am like..OKAY! time for some micros.

You know it's a bad hair day when the dog looks at you and runs away in horror

or when you walk past babies cry...

lol

you know it's a bad hair day when...

people ask me if i'm having a 70s flashback!

when my hair acts crazy i braid it in to old school plats!

When I've slept on my hair weird and my natural waves go flat at the front.. and also no volume I cant stand my hair when its flat.

Back