How do celebrities keep there hair healthy and shiny looking?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering after all of the heat style and hair color celebrities do to there hair, how it always looks so healthy. Like jessica simpson, anyone know what the stylists use?

well i asked my hairdresser the same thing and she told me most of them have extensions or clip on hair pieces

Money! they can afford the best of everything.. stylists, colourists and best products!

I know Jessica Simpson & Britney Spears both use extensions. Aside from that, I'm sure it's lots of money that goes into looking that good! I've seen "The Fabulous Life" on VH1, and celebrities spend MONEY! LOL!

it's so unfair.
frown.gif

probably lots of silicones, gloss treatments, deep conditioners, protein treatments...etc. they can afford the best products & stylists....

i wish i knew...but my hairs lookin way amazing since i got my t3 blow dryer and my cricket brush

Well, I'm sure if we had Ken Paves on call at all times, we'd look pretty good too! lol A lot of it is extensions... they also tend to go with a lot of shine sprays and smoothing serums.

Shine sprays all the way.

I bought some "Got2B Dazzling" yesterday, its a shine spray and it works, but doesn't last too long. :|

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Paul Mitchell's Gloss drops & shine serums work pretty well
smile.gif
Isn't it really bad for your hair, though, use these drops on a regualr basis? Is there any "shine product" that is actually GOOD for your hair????????
I would LOVE to find it, if so
smile.gif

Cass

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i wish i knew...but my hairs lookin way amazing since i got my t3 blow dryer and my cricket brush I have the T3, too, and I really like it. But what does your cricker brush look like? Curious, as I have not heard of one before.

Yea, I used to be all bent outta shape that Jessica Simpson could bleach all of that long hair and it looked so danged healthy/shiney/beautiful all the time...then I found out she has short hair and the rest is extensions.

i know, her hair is pretty short, but cute. i think she looks good in both long and short. not everyone is that lucky. i think some people look good with long and some look better w/short. must be nice to be able to have long hair whenever you want and it look good.

Back