RAOK from the lovely Leony!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You just gotta love Leony! She's about the biggest sweetie here on MuT! *mwah* I had asked her to CP me a Shu Eyelash Curler a while back before my move and everything, and she sent it to me as an RAOK instead of a CP! How great is that?! She sent some lovely goodies too!

Shu Umera Eyelash Curler

Shu Umera Pressed Eye Shadow in Me Green 550

DHC Olive Essentials Set (Trial Set?) w/ Deep Cleansing Oil, Mild Soap, Mild Lotion & Olive Virgin Oil

LeonyCP.jpg

Yay, I am glad that you finally got the package
smile.gif

I hope the e/s is not shattered though.

Sorry, I forgot to add the Fancl cleansing oil I wanted you to try it lol.

The DHC is a trial set, let me know if you need help or you can check the USA DHC website. Click here for the trial set information.

That's so nice and sweet of Leony! I've heard raves about DHC in chinese beauty forum...so, be sure to let us know how you like them, Aquilah!

Our Leony is such a Gem! Glad you liked your goodies
smile.gif

Leony...you're looking Amazing on your avator girl!!!

ahhh so sweet! awesome stuff, i just checked out the website. im thinking real hard on some of there skincare!

I know the Shu cleansing oil is supposed to be good. I haven't tried anything before though... Definitely need to try this lovely e/s ASAP! I might end up needing more LOL!

Leony is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

WOW what an awesome DHC set looks sooooo great!!

Latest posts

Back