Best site to buy OPI nail polish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can try ebay - there are several really good vendors but also ball beauty is a great source: ballbeauty - dot - com (sorry, couldn't put a link there)

good luck!

Have you checked OPI's website? I've noticed though my fave colors aren't on there, and if I remember correctly, they seem to have a lot of LE colors. So, should you check eBay, be careful in case it's an older polish.

I checkout the colours in the store, and then I get them on ebay, it's very cheap...

I buy most of my OPI and Essie polishes from transdesign.com. It's really cheap. It's about $3-4 for OPI and Essie. Also they have sales for OPI and Essie once in a while.

Definitely 8tytbeauty.com. OMG, did you see how cheap they are? This site got a million raves from the nail polish addicts over at MUA, and I gave them a try, and I'm hoooooked. I went on a buying spree on that site yesterday and yielded the following:

set of 4: OPI fall collection:

Berry Good Dancers

Rose to the Ovation

Opening Night Champagne

Music Hall Curtain Call

OPI Espresso Your Style (super love this, pretty on my toes!)

Essie Sand of a Beach (love this name! )

Essie Nutmeg

Essie Poppie Cock

China Glaze in Soft Sienna Silks

I also got OPI Ridge Filler to fill out the ridges and natural gaps on my nails.

Can't wait for them!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Definitely 8tytbeauty.com. OMG, did you see how cheap they are? This site got a million raves from the nail polish addicts over at MUA, and I gave them a try, and I'm hoooooked. I went on a buying spree on that site yesterday and yielded the following:
set of 4: OPI fall collection:

Berry Good Dancers

Rose to the Ovation

Opening Night Champagne

Music Hall Curtain Call

OPI Espresso Your Style (super love this, pretty on my toes!)

Essie Sand of a Beach (love this name! )

Essie Nutmeg

Essie Poppie Cock

China Glaze in Soft Sienna Silks

I also got OPI Ridge Filler to fill out the ridges and natural gaps on my nails.

Can't wait for them!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif For great prices:8ty8Beauty Supply, Beauty supplies for less

Head2Toe Beauty Store - Hair Care, Nail Care, Skin Care, Salon Furniture & Equipment

OPI nailpolishes run for about 4 dollars

OMG thanks soo much girls!I thought this website is the cheapest place to buy OPI online lol.

OPI it's quite expensive here in Japan, it cost me $18 USD just for 1 nail laquer!

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks for the sites. Ditto!
biggrin.gif

Wow thanks for the links! Here they sell OPI but the colors they have are super boring. Yay! I've never done online nail polish shopping before!

Hey I've checked out 8ty8, transdesign, and head2toe, all so cheap!!! we pay about US$19 for it over here, what a rip off!!!

Does anyone know how much they charge for international shipping though???

xxx

I would love to get some OPI nail polishes.. But does anyone know the fees for international shipments? Does this mean that the more nail polishes I purchase, the international shipment fee would be lesser??

====

Latest posts

Back