Scrapbooking

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anyone else here interested in scrapbooking?

i absolutly love love love doing it.

its just finding the time to do it.

im currently gonna start doing a framed 12x12

for my dad of pics of me and him for like a xmas gift....

i might do a few of them for other family members too

if youre a scrapbooking can you share some of your ideas, tips, tricks...

anything

I used to scrapbook. Haven't in about a year. I get my stuff from Creative Memories.

I've never tried, but I've always been interested. Guess I should start picking up some hobbies!

careful...this is a hobby that is addictive and kinda expensive...well can be...lol...

i love it though! great way to keep memories, and stuff. plus i take some stress out when im cutting up the paper or pics...haha

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never tried, but I've always been interested. Guess I should start picking up some hobbies! ditto!
i'm looking forward to following this thread
smile.gif

i've gone to a couple scrapbooking workshops, because i havea friend who does it and took me along.. and i liked it, but i can't find time either...

i did make my mommy a scrap booked album for mothersday though
smile.gif

she loved it!

i'm very interested in the idea of scrapbooking and i've started a few...BUT, unfortunately, i suck at it and b/c of that, i have a lot of unfinished "scrapbooks". they are just plain CRAP!

I've never done it. I have a friend that's really big into it that's tried to get me involved.

I love scrapbooking! I wish I had time to continue doing that though, it's so much fun. I have two boxes of stuff for scrapbooking, scissors, rulers, etc. I used to collect differerent things for scrapbooking until I discovered the beauty of make up, lol.

I would like to work on a scrapbook next year, I have tons of photos already, I'm gonna need a huge one.

i used to be addicted to this!! i still want to do it if i had the time .. but i don't

right now im working on the frame for my dad. and working on a scrapbooking for my gparents for xmas.

I don't...yet. Mostly due to the funding. I really want to make a cool *hollywood* themed frame to fit to pictures (one of me infront of the hollywood sign, one of my bf...unfortunatly we dont have one of us together). I'm also super stoked about starting my very very first scrapbook. I want to make one for my friends wedding (of all the prep...and just everything) to give her as a wedding present. She adores scrapbooking, so I know she'd love it.

I LOVE scrapbooking!

Unfortunately it sorta takes a back burner now cos I'm so busy with school and stuff.

Being in art college for so long, I was able to take a Papermaking and Bookmaking course and that's where I truly fell in love with all things scrapbooking!

I have TONS of supplies: handmade papers, specialty papers, stickers, etc. I actually like collecting this stuff more than I use em. Anyone wanna swap/trade supplies?!!
smile.gif

Well I don't do any scrapbooking, but my mom loves it. She does it all in the computer though. She scans in all the pics and then prints them out with nice decorations on really expensive paper. It looks like we get them professionally done or something.

Im interested to make one for me & my bf's memories. Never started cause I'm always broke =[ lol

Back