Do you have a Tattoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you have a Tatoo? If so what is it? Would you get another one? What do you think of Angelina's?

This is for Tony.
wink.gif

agli_angelie%20jolie.jpg

Tony's loving it!!

No tattoos for me -- my tastes change too much. I've heard of a new technique where the ink actually fades away in about 5 years or so. Maybe I'd be up for that, but I dunno.

Oh actually I find them intriguing on women...but Anglinas...woo nice

NOPE....even though I was in the US Navy sailing the 7 seas protecting our country, I did NOT get any tatooos..

Originally Posted by Diane

Do you have a Tatoo? If so what is it? Would you get another one? What do you think of Angelina's?
This is for Tony.
wink.gif

agli_angelie%20jolie.jpg

I have three- a hieroglyphic-style honu (Hawaiian sea turtle), the chinese character for "lion," and a butterfly.

I love Angelina's tatoo. But I would never get one like it because it is huge!

Originally Posted by Diane Do you have a Tatoo? If so what is it? Would you get another one? What do you think of Angelina's? This is for Tony.
wink.gif

We will require PICS, you know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74

I have three- a hieroglyphic-style honu (Hawaiian sea turtle), the chinese character for "lion," and a butterfly.
I love Angelina's tatoo. But I would never get one like it because it is huge!

Lol, My digi cam has crapped out so I can't take pics right now! I promise to post when I get my hands on a digi cam.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We will require PICS, you know
wink.gif

KKK, holdin u to it

XX

Originally Posted by wongy74

Lol, My digi cam has crapped out so I can't take pics right now! I promise to post when I get my hands on a digi cam.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have two...a heart with my hubby's name in it with flowers around it and a butterfly. But I wouldn't get another one.

Nope i don't have a tatoo.. They're not really my scene if i'm being honest. All i think about when i see tatoo's is "what will that look like when the person is old & wrinkly"!! I don't like Angelina's at all.. Whatever about small cute ones, that is just big & ugly IMO anyway
biggrin.gif

I won't get another one because they're very hard to cover up when you need to. One of my regrets. I think Angelina's tatoo is just ugly.

Yes, I do have one tattoo. It is on my lower back. Got it about a year ago. It is a swirling lines design. IT DID HURT too.

I do not like Angelina's at all.

Yes, this is the huge thing. Most don't think about when they will be like 57 with a bunch of tribal tatoos and stuff......

Originally Posted by Laura

Nope i don't have a tatoo.. They're not really my scene if i'm being honest. All i think about when i see tatoo's is "what will that look like when the person is old & wrinkly"!! I don't like Angelina's at all.. Whatever about small cute ones, that is just big & ugly IMO anyway
biggrin.gif

I have a Gemini sign on my inner left ankle. Although I don't regret it, but as I approach 32, my like of tatoos have changed--b/c everyone has them or seems to be getting them, I don't want one any longer.

As for Angelina's tatoo, it's beautiful, but it's just way huge. Her makeup artist on any movie set will have a wonderful time trying to cover that one up.
eek.gif

I have six and don't regret any of them, both shoulders, both arms and one on my butt cheek (it used to be higher up
icon_rolleyes.gif
). My hubby and I have gotten matching ones for our anniversary a couple of times too. Mine are all in places I can cover up with clothing if need be, that was something I promiced my Mom years ago.

I have one on the small of my back that I got when I was 18. I have it a lot lower than most of my friends' lower back tattoos... you don't see mine when I wear pants... it's about an inch or so under the waistband... (unless I wear really low jeans, which, with my ass... is NOT OFTEN! LOL) and it's only about 1 inch thick and about 4in. long (or so) It's pretty tiny compared to all my friends' tatt's. I originally was debating between the one I have and a similar design with a butterfly in the center.... they didn't have the exact butterfly I wanted, and I figured If I didn't do it then... I'd chicken out entirely. I love it... and I don't regret it at all... I especially like that it isn't seen unless I want & let it be seen... (like if I squat down and lean over - you'll see it, but thats about it, I usually have to pull down the back of my pants a little if someone wants to see it) So thats pretty good - I'm happy about that. I might add some tiny butterflies... (really tiny) on the ends of the vines, to fulfill my butterfly obsession... but I dunno... we'll see. Definitely don't think I'll get anymore anywhere else though... that's pretty much the only place I think that is totally hidable and won't stretch if I ever have kids. I saw a pregnant girl one time that had tribal stuff going around her belly button in a circle. When her stomach was flat I'm sure it looked better, but when she's 8 months pregnant it looked like a giant black hole about to swallow you up!
eek.gif
Anyhoooo, here are my pics... little crappy - it's hard to take pics of your back and hold down pants at the same time!
icon_redface.gif

My butterfly idea lol Don't know where I'd stick em'... but you get the idea - tiny ones that look like they landed on those viney things...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No tattoos for me, although I used to have my eyebrow pierced which surprises a few people who know me now.

Originally Posted by Lealabell No tattoos for me, although I used to have my eyebrow pierced which surprises a few people who know me now. No tattos for me either. I get tired of things hanging on the wall!!! So I know I wouldn't want to have a tattoo on my body. I think they are tacky. I don't like Angelina'a at all.

Yes I have 1 on my right ankle. I like it as much now as when I first got it which was about 12 or 13 years ago. Thou I don't think about it. I really want to get one on the small of my back of some kind of scrolling design. My husband didn't used to want me to get another one, but he's been thinking about one for himself lately. If he gets one I will be with him getting the one that I want. Here's the one from my ankle.

Originally Posted by stacie0129 No tattos for me either. I get tired of things hanging on the wall!!! So I know I wouldn't want to have a tattoo on my body. I think they are tacky. I don't like Angelina'a at all.

Latest posts

Back