Henna (mehndi) Art on my Hand

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was sleeping while my cousing was painting on my hand. and took picture.next day she showed me all the picture and hr art on my hand with henna. it's just so creattive..I couldn't beleive it. I kept looking my hand and picture untill now. Ad guess whaat she did both hands. So my hand was painted from fingure to elbow..i must say she was

very patient.
rockwoot.gif

Your cousin has got some serious skills! That looks so awesome! How long will it last for?

I think this is such a beautiful artform. I've been thinking about having my palms done while on vacation. How many hours did this take?

Looks great Mina! Your cousin did a lovely job! Very detailed work! I like it a lot!

That looks really, your cousine has some serious talent. I hope you put oil and lemon mixture on top for a more intense colour...

Looks great! What's the colour like?

I love it when it goes a lovely red cherry colour on asian girls... I wanna get those colours on my skin! Oh well, just have to be happy with coffee brown colours lol...

She must've taken a long time to finish both hands/arms
smile.gif
For me to do very intricate traditional style mehndi on both hands up to the elbows takes a min. of 2 hours! Talk about patience!

Wow, she did a great job! I don't know if I could have slept through that....probably would have tickled.

wow!!! thats amazing!! my cousins would have gave me a magic marker mustach...

Wow. that is some REALLY intriquite work there! That's so fabulous. Did you apply lemon/ghee to darken it?

Thanks girls..

She does....all this work took her 1 hour only..and last only 2 weeks.

pieced: I used to put lemon..but since this is tube Mehndi...we didn't actually need to add lemon comes with it i guess...

Henna_Spirit: I love when it becomes really brown and later on color change.

NoxiousByProxy: I didn't had to apply ghee or lemon..cause it's tube mehndi and i think it comes with lemon or ghee..I think ur talking about after take of the leafs?

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif That looks so awesome
smile.gif
I can't believe you slept through that haha! didn't had any choise..cause while i was asleep she had requested..i couldn't denied. lol

Latest posts

Back