The Secrets of Beautiful Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah man! She comes on at 8am here! Crapola! Oh... I think they show repeats on Bravo! I might be able to still watch it! LOL! Thanks for the tip!

scared.gif

Oooh, I might be home by the time they show it over here. Nice, eventhough I can't stand Tyra as a talk-show host, you gotta give it to her, she's got great skin!

YES! Please I don't get to watch this show, gutted coz Miss Banks is pretty hot...

Spill the secrets!

Lee.

Yeaah tell us please i cant even watch it because im from australia and i dont think so we put have that show here Soo plzz tell ur mut friends

Remember girls, that great skin starts from the inside out. Eat a diet of foods that produces beautiful skin.

She showed this machine which can show what you'll look like in 20 years, where you'll have pimples the next day, problem areas, and where you'll get wrinkles. It was pretty cool. haha there was this 24 year old girl who has been visiting the tanning bed since she was 8, and she said "Oh, well we're all going to die from something anyway." That was until she saw how she'd look in 20 years (she looked cracked out).

Then it showed the story of this girl who had severe acne, scars, low self esteem etc, and of course Tyra sent her off to one of the best dermatologists around so she turned out gorgeous.

And Tyra's biggest skin secret was moisturizing her breasts every night with lotion to avoid stretch marks. I've seen that episode before, and saw it again today, but had to leave half way through to go to a hair appointment. :]

Originally Posted by Anastasia91390 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She showed this machine which can show what you'll look like in 20 years, where you'll have pimples the next day, problem areas, and where you'll get wrinkles. It was pretty cool. haha there was this 24 year old girl who has been visiting the tanning bed since she was 8, and she said "Oh, well we're all going to die from something anyway." That was until she saw how she'd look in 20 years (she looked cracked out).
Then it showed the story of this girl who had severe acne, scars, low self esteem etc, and of course Tyra sent her off to one of the best dermatologists around so she turned out gorgeous.

And Tyra's biggest skin secret was moisturizing her breasts every night with lotion to avoid stretch marks. I've seen that episode before, and saw it again today, but had to leave half way through to go to a hair appointment. :]

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Anastasia91390 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She showed this machine which can show what you'll look like in 20 years, where you'll have pimples the next day, problem areas, and where you'll get wrinkles. It was pretty cool. haha there was this 24 year old girl who has been visiting the tanning bed since she was 8, and she said "Oh, well we're all going to die from something anyway." That was until she saw how she'd look in 20 years (she looked cracked out).

That's interesting, thanks for telling us
smile.gif

Ditto to what Dalvia said
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anastasia91390 /img/forum/go_quote.gif And Tyra's biggest skin secret was moisturizing her breasts every night with lotion to avoid stretch marks. I've seen that episode before, and saw it again today, but had to leave half way through to go to a hair appointment. :] Did tyra mention what lotion she uses?

Back