The best gold lipgloss...!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So ladies, what do think are the best gold lipglosses. Im talking 24 karat gold color! Not a clear gloss w/ gold glitter!!! I mean ggggggoooooolllllldddddd! NARS moonfleet? Mac gold charm? Are these good? What others do you know of? Thanx!

well, it doesnt have to be completely solid I just dont want anything sheer. I tried using and loose e/s and mixed it w/ some clear gloss and it was G-O-L-D, but the texture was horrible!

I just bought a gold lipgloss from the Milani line. It's called MIRAGE.

It's actually a little too gold for me, but I put a tiny bit on, and put clear lipgloss over it, and it just gives a slight shine. But you can really go gold if you wanted to with this.

and best of all it was only $2.19 at CVS Pharmacy.

I tried that but its not a very nice texture and the color doesnt stay in one place. (some areas there are a lot and some there arent)

Originally Posted by angel_eyes4evah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried that but its not a very nice texture and the color doesnt stay in one place. (some areas there are a lot and some there arent) with a pigment or just a loose eyeshadow? i mix pigments with clear gloss all the time. i pour some out make sure its not chunky i kinda beat it with a toothpick if it is then add gloss mix with lipbrush and BAM. deckchair is my favorite

ysl has an entire line of glosses devoted to gold, called golden glosses. all different shades of gold containing real 24 carat gold.

doesnt get much more gold than that

MAC Elaborate is good... Especially paired with Gel lipstick... Chanel Sunset Gold is pretty gold too...

Originally Posted by devinjhans /img/forum/go_quote.gif mac molto-bene lip varnish is really nice. Devin do you have a swatch of that or a pic with you wearing it?

Back