Yehey new labtop and new department

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yehey

today my labtop from work arrived in a box.the system administrator came into the door and i made a huge scream (he must really think i am a kid).

I got the IBM Thinkpad T60, with 100GB 72ooRPM T2400 duo at 1.8 GHZ , 128MB graffik card, resolution 1400 by 1050
rotfl.gif

And I was finally moved into programming. I was in the testing department, i was just waiting all the time. Until they were looking for programmers, so i went to talk to the CEO. I was scared as hell, but he was quiet happy. The next day I was moved. And I love the new project manager and the team. They are those people who have lives and stay in work during the day. Unlike my other group they were at work 24/7 not sure why.

So my first project will be reading the iceland primary aviation radar data into the system.
biggrin.gif

Then there is another project since the radar from somewhere will be moved to somewhere else... so i hope i will be staying there
biggrin.gif

The worse is though that my Test Dept Manager is in summer vacation... hope he wont kill me when he comes back, since the CEO called him during his vacation....

I missed programming so i am happy again
biggrin.gif

Back