*Sigh* why do I stray? Commitment phobia, lol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm such a mascara whore. I always want to try new ones and shell out big cash for department store ones but then i always come back to good old trusty Maybelline Full N Soft. It never disappoints

Is there any product that you stray from but then always end up coming back to?

Not yet... Not that I can think of at least. Once I find something that works awesome for me, I generally stick to it until my body doesn't agree with it anymore.

I do the same thing.. i think its the excitement of trying something new lol! - and then of course going back to the safety

I do that too! Stila's Illuminating Powder Foundation...I kept trying all kinds of liquid foundations b/c I'm drier and I feel like I'm "supposed to" wear liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer, but powder foundation really is easiest for me and Stila's is my favorite. Also my cleanser & toner.

Eyeliner for me. I go through periods where I wear it all the time, and periods where I dont wear it at all.

Blushes. I've found my HG for pretty much everything including blush, but I don't always like the selection or feel like I just have to try something different. Same with lipglosses.

For me, it is skin care products. I try different brands but always go back to Dermalogica.

Originally Posted by Tina Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do the same thing.. i think its the excitement of trying something new lol! - and then of course going back to the safety yup. sounds like me too!

Originally Posted by korina981 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm such a mascara whore. I always want to try new ones and shell out big cash for department store ones but then i always come back to good old trusty Maybelline Full N Soft. It never disappoints
Is there any product that you stray from but then always end up coming back to?

LMAO! You should check out my Stash thread in that forum!! I have a gazillion mascaras...it is just sick!
I always go back to Prep+Prime Lash with Fibre Rich layered over it... Length and thickness baby!

I also a mascara whore, I try every new mascara that comes out from this black hole in the universe, and I end with 99% of them, but it's always Lancomê Hypnose is the one that I'm true to. I need to stop cheating on Lancomê, and try to stay true...

I tend to do that with lipsticks and glosses...I have my few that work amazing, but when something new and delicious looking comes out, I usually just have to try it.

...it's like that itch you just have to scratch, even if you know you shouldn't...lol

I tend to do that with mac, I will buy alot at one time and then I will go somewhere else and venture for some other makeup, then I usually come back to mac.

For me, it's cleansers and moisturizers. I use estee lauder but keep thinking that something might be better and cheaper out there...none so far. I come right back to estee.

I do that with a lot of things. I love experimenting. In regards to mascara, i always go back to L'Oreal Voluminous.

I'm the same way with mascaras, but always find myself coming back to Max Factor's mascaras. They are the best, IMO.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back