*Sigh* why do I stray? Commitment phobia, lol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm such a mascara whore. I always want to try new ones and shell out big cash for department store ones but then i always come back to good old trusty Maybelline Full N Soft. It never disappoints

Is there any product that you stray from but then always end up coming back to?

Not yet... Not that I can think of at least. Once I find something that works awesome for me, I generally stick to it until my body doesn't agree with it anymore.

I do the same thing.. i think its the excitement of trying something new lol! - and then of course going back to the safety

I do that too! Stila's Illuminating Powder Foundation...I kept trying all kinds of liquid foundations b/c I'm drier and I feel like I'm "supposed to" wear liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer, but powder foundation really is easiest for me and Stila's is my favorite. Also my cleanser & toner.

Eyeliner for me. I go through periods where I wear it all the time, and periods where I dont wear it at all.

Blushes. I've found my HG for pretty much everything including blush, but I don't always like the selection or feel like I just have to try something different. Same with lipglosses.

For me, it is skin care products. I try different brands but always go back to Dermalogica.

Originally Posted by Tina Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do the same thing.. i think its the excitement of trying something new lol! - and then of course going back to the safety yup. sounds like me too!

Originally Posted by korina981 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm such a mascara whore. I always want to try new ones and shell out big cash for department store ones but then i always come back to good old trusty Maybelline Full N Soft. It never disappoints
Is there any product that you stray from but then always end up coming back to?

LMAO! You should check out my Stash thread in that forum!! I have a gazillion mascaras...it is just sick!
I always go back to Prep+Prime Lash with Fibre Rich layered over it... Length and thickness baby!

I also a mascara whore, I try every new mascara that comes out from this black hole in the universe, and I end with 99% of them, but it's always Lancomê Hypnose is the one that I'm true to. I need to stop cheating on Lancomê, and try to stay true...

I tend to do that with lipsticks and glosses...I have my few that work amazing, but when something new and delicious looking comes out, I usually just have to try it.

...it's like that itch you just have to scratch, even if you know you shouldn't...lol

I tend to do that with mac, I will buy alot at one time and then I will go somewhere else and venture for some other makeup, then I usually come back to mac.

For me, it's cleansers and moisturizers. I use estee lauder but keep thinking that something might be better and cheaper out there...none so far. I come right back to estee.

I do that with a lot of things. I love experimenting. In regards to mascara, i always go back to L'Oreal Voluminous.

I'm the same way with mascaras, but always find myself coming back to Max Factor's mascaras. They are the best, IMO.
smile.gif

Back