I'm back with my baby girl!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
please welcome alexa ariella

she was born 7lbs 4 0z

i was in labor for 19 hours. 13 hours w/o med ( omg the worst ever!) she was born on my due date which was oct, 14, at 7:41 pm. i love her to death and she's the best baby ever! i can't stop taking pics of her lol. brian is such a good father im just so happy. so heres some pics. oh and she has so much hair lol

Congrats Jen! I've been wondering about you, and whether you'd had her yet! She's absolutely adorable! Too precious!

She is sooooo freaking cute and you look great. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your nephew looks so proud holding her.

What a cutie! Congratulations Jen!! You're looking very good too, so happy and full of life
smile.gif

Congrats!! I think its sooo funny that her clothes look so big on her!! *sigh* I remember when it was like that with Makayla...now, I pull them out and I can't believe she ever used to be that small!! *sob*

She's so beautiful...lots of hair...just perfect in every way. Congrats, again!!

jen, congratulations! i am sooooooooo happy for you and brian. alexa ariella (gorgeous name) is BEAUTIFUL! takes after her mommy
smile.gif

we missed you!

What a cute baby girl! She reminds me of my pediatry class (i had one yesterday, and the professor was showing us the reflexes of newborns - it was so cute, she told us that the biggest issue of newborns is that they're not used to have space around them, so when you mantain them together - not loose around - they get more comfortable)

Congratulations Jenny!! I've been thinking about you too and hoping everything was okay!! She's gorgeous! I can't wait until I get to have one!! I'm so glad everything went well!

Yay, congrats!

I love her name, she's so cute, you look gorgeous and the pic of your nephew and your baby is adorable!

Back