I dyed my hair ! Special FX atomic pink

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
104684200-M.jpg

My natural color is dark brown
smile.gif

sheep.gif

Originally Posted by angel_eyes4evah /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, that is so sexy!! If I was a dude I'd be all over you.....or being a girl is just fine too, lol! Thank you so much
biggrin.gif
handkuss.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! That looks awesome! Very nice! Thank you
smile.gif
A lot of bleach haha..

Originally Posted by angel_eyes4evah /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow, that is so sexy!! If I was a dude I'd be all over you.....or being a girl is just fine too, lol! I just read your profile.... I have final fantasy tattoos hehehe.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif whoa. crazy but sexy! love it. Thank you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by semantje /img/forum/go_quote.gif i like it!
laughing.gif
thanks

I love it! Pink is my fave color so I definitely approve! It's like whenever I watch Ten Years Younger on TLC I'm always jealous of the hairstylist chick's haircolor. It's usually bright pink just like your's.

Originally Posted by effex0r /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you
smile.gif
A lot of bleach haha..

I just read your profile.... I have final fantasy tattoos hehehe.

Thank you
biggrin.gif

laughing.gif
thanks

You....have FINAL FANTASY tattoos?
laughing.gif
You are SOOOOO my hero!! I wanna see! I'm thinking about getting The Triforce from ZELDA on my ankle!!!

YOU ROCK gurl! I think I might leave my man for you.....lol!
eusa_whistle.gif

Tht looks really nice, I wish I could do something like that, it would never fit my skin colour...

Very hot!! Sometimes I wish I could do my hair a bright crazy colour like pink or purple... but I probably wouldn't have any hair left to dye after all the bleach I'd have to use!
lol.gif
Enjoy your awesome new hair
biggrin.gif

Back