Pictures of my photo shoot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The photographer just emailed me and said I can post the URL now. He hasn´t had time to post the introduction to my pictures yet, but the pics are ready so far. I thought he was gonna do the first set of pics in black and white but I guess I misunderstood that.

Thanks to the wonderful Martin Datzinger for this fun shooot!

Andrea - Martin Datzinger Photography

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, my god, how HOT! the last 3 came out the best! you looked beautiful! thanks. I like the last 3 pictures the best too.

You look fab Andi! I love your choice of clothes too, they really show off your nice slim figure.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tinypinkbubbles /img/forum/go_quote.gif you are so hot, I swear you burned my eyes...and my 13 yo bro mightily approves,lol... LMAO, that was too funny. Thanks!

You look very beautiful, I would ask him to give you copy of the negatives, so that maybe you can make them bigger inte a postersize, and put it up on the wall to see how beautiful you are...

Latest posts

Back