New Shoe Lemmings!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've spyed some new footwear that wants to come home with me! let me know what you think!

#1 is bcbg girls - i need brown shoes for work

#2 is carlos santana - i just need these! lmao

feel free to add pics of your current shoe lemmings!

Is it cold where you are? Cause if that is the case I would get the first one but heck like the 2nd one too.
smile.gif

Those are cute Monnie! I don't have any shoe lemmings
frown.gif
My show fetish has left me
frown.gif

Oh I love both of them! You girl have an amazing taste in shoes!

I love both of them.

The first one is perfect for work. The second one is sexy .

Originally Posted by Teresamachado /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it cold where you are? Cause if that is the case I would get the first one but heck like the 2nd one too.
smile.gif
i live in michigan, so yes in deed it's cold outside! you wear you boots in the snow and change when you get inside. i keep handy, dandy tote bags for this reason! the red one's are for the holiday parties i plan to hit this year! lmao

I LOVE the red ones, they're gorgeous, so sexy!! And those brown ones would be perfect for work, very classy.

I just went hunting for a bunch of the styles I really like, and this is what I found. I'd never be able to afford most of these, or even have any place to wear them to for that matter, but they're SO hot! So so so hot. LOL. Internet window shopping is fun
smile.gif
I really really want a pair of red heels, though... I'm sure I'll be able to find some cute ones that aren't so expensive, if I actually go look.

My favourites of these are probably the red heels with the buckle, and the black ones with the buckle right beside them. I thought the bright red oriental-patterned ones [2nd pair] were too cute...
eusa_whistle.gif

Ugghh...there's TONS of shoes/boots that I want, but I'm really trying to save money...boots are soooo expensive - well, the ones I want are.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i've spyed some new footwear that wants to come home with me! let me know what you think!

Hi Monniej,
Love the shoes. I tell you, Carlos Santana is not only a guitar master, he's designing awesome looking shoes too.

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Monniej,
Love the shoes. I tell you, Carlos Santana is not only a guitar master, he's designing awesome looking shoes too.

i've always loved his music so it just seems fitting that i'd love his shoes! the man has true talent when it comes to footwear!

Originally Posted by Ilumine /img/forum/go_quote.gif The 2nd ones are hot! Winter is just around the corner though. But you can still save them for spring. i wear all my shoes year round, just not in the snow!

Originally Posted by rejectstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE the red ones, they're gorgeous, so sexy!! And those brown ones would be perfect for work, very classy.
I just went hunting for a bunch of the styles I really like, and this is what I found. I'd never be able to afford most of these, or even have any place to wear them to for that matter, but they're SO hot! So so so hot. LOL. Internet window shopping is fun
smile.gif
I really really want a pair of red heels, though... I'm sure I'll be able to find some cute ones that aren't so expensive, if I actually go look.

My favourites of these are probably the red heels with the buckle, and the black ones with the buckle right beside them. I thought the bright red oriental-patterned ones [2nd pair] were too cute...
eusa_whistle.gif

great pics rejectstar! i feel some new lemmings comin' ~lmao

OMG! I'm so staying out of this thread! It's totally unhealthy for my bank account!

I love the shoes u have both posted so far! I am usualy not one for shoe lemmings, but after spending enough time on babyphat.com (and buying myself a belly button ring) I fell in love with the heels. I actualy tried them on before at a store and they were AMAZING but price tags... ugh

I also adore the boots, havent seen them in person, but cant belive Id pull them off becuase I am kinda too young for them I have no where realy aproraite to wear them. But I think they are stunning and am considering somehow affording a pair to keep and wear in a few years
vogel.gif
Lol.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i've spyed some new footwear that wants to come home with me! let me know what you think!

#1 looks really nice.

Latest posts

Back