Halloween Costume Make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need all of your fantastic help. Im going to be a sexy leopard for halloween and i was wondering what should i do as far as the eyeshadow. I really do not want to do the whiskers and such on my face so i wanted my eye shadow to really stand out and pop.

TIA!

I would do a dark cat eye look and accent it with gold shadow. May be with a bronze or red lip.

Thanks Stitch, I was thinking of doing a gold eye and the cat eye thing. But I was looking on the tutorial page and saw something for dirty gold i believe and i really liked that one too.

Smokey eye using gold & black
wink.gif

argh! what should i go as? I'm working on halloween (in starbucks) still have to follow uniform mainly so was thinking could so something cool with makeup. i really dunno cos my makeup tends to melt in the heat of that place!

oh and definitely loving the leopard idea, gold eyeshadow all the way! x

bright emerald green around your eyes, then lining that in black would look wicked and also allow you more space to really shape your eyes into a cat shape.

If you did change your mind and want to go totally wild do a search for Cats the muscial and look at some of the make-up they did.

Thanks everyone! I did the search for the Cats musical and the eye make up was really great! And Brittany thats so funny because I had that page bookmarked already! Thanks for all the help.

Back