Guess who's back....back again...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Ladies! Sorry for the vaca, but I have been too busy. Here is a brief recap of what I have been doing.....

-Broke up with BF of 4 years. Lost 50lbs. Reunited with Highschool Sweetie/First Love. Working like crazy. Currently packing up my life to move 2 hours away to Grass Valley, California to live with First and True Love. Last Day at Benefit November 4th. After that I am strictly freelance for Northern California. Weddings. Photoshoots, Prom etc. Wheeeew....that was a lot.

But, I have missed everyone and hopefully now that I will not be working fulltime I can spend more time here. Yeah! I am so glad to be back........ I can't wait to do my first DTB!!!!!!

welcome back!! U're one of the prettiest people here and i realli missed all your photos and posts!! Happi to hear u found the right guy for u!
wink.gif

You are moving to Grass Valley... holy $hit!What will you be doing there and more importantly, what will Krista do without you?

I am going to have to come by and visit you before you leave Benefit.

Welcome back! Congrats on your weight loss, your 'new' love and good luck with your freelance business!

OMG, welcome back Amanda!

You know, I thought about you yesterday and hope that you'll come back posting again. We've missed you and your work too!

Can't wait to see your FOTD/DTB again!

Yay Amanda! I was just talking to Dionela about you and Krista! Glad to know you're doing well and things are good! Can't wait to see your FOTDs and DTBs!!!

Welcome back I was wondering what happened to you!Anyway its so nice to have u back!Yes I noticed ur weigh loss from ur avatar!

Welcome back! I really miss your funny posts and your beautiful pictures! Congrats on the guy and the weight loss. May I ask how you lost the weight? I'm in need of some motivation!!

Welcome back, Amanda! I have missed your beautiful face! Glad to hear things are going well for you!

Welcome back!!!!! And congrats on the new stuff going on in your life! I;m interested to hear how you lost the 50 pounds so quickly!
biggrin.gif
Congrats!

Wow your life changed quite a bit, happy to hear that you´re happy with your first/new love. I´m glad you´ll be on more often from now on, you were definitely missed!

Back