Is there anyway to make eyelasher longer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have very short eyelashes. I want to make it longer. Is there anything i can do? aside from mascara? I seldom wear mascara because it makes me look like a panda even if it's waterproof, i already tried all kind of mascara....nothing worked.

You could try false eyelashes. Applying individual lashes can give a natural look. Also consider wearing light, neutral eyeshadow. Your eyelashes will stand out better.

Have you ever tried Lipocils by Talika? Its a clear gel that you just apply like a mascara and is supposed to make your eyelashes grow. i haven't tried it myself so I can't really speak for it but I looked up some reviews and it sounds like it works. Here's a link to some of the reviews I found, there's a link to the Talika website in one of them I think.

Hope this helps!

Edit- sorry I just realised someone's already posted about Talika, I'll keep this up for the reviews anyway

I tried the mavala double lash on my eyelashes and eyebrows after I had a little accident with the stove . It did nothing for my lashes but helped my eyebrows a lot. I also heard castor oil is good but havent used it.

Have you tried a lash primer? There's also Talicka and Mavala (sp?) that a few girls have used.

I wore strip lashes for about twenty years because my lashes are so short and straight. In January started getting the Lash Extensions.

Reasons I love them:

1. You don't even need to wear mascara

2. You wake up with great looking lashes.

Cons:

1. They are pretty expensive to keep up. ($50 for refills every 3 weeks.)

2. It's kind of time-consuming to get refills.

Back