Excel spreadsheet for keeping track of stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
does anyone have any reccomendations or would happen to have one? I just jused general excel and i dont really like the layout. I had to list out everything i have because i have some empties id like to return and get a new lipstick and i looked at the site and i was like ooo i want that.do i have that?

I just happen to know what I have ATM... Whenever my stash gets bigger, I'll probably need something. More than likely it'll be an Excel spreadsheet too... I know I have my wishlist (well, part of it LOL) in Excel.

oh the makeuptracker site is down
frown.gif

well i hate excel, i use word and make my own lil inventory, and wishlists!

Originally Posted by janetsbreeze /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh the makeuptracker site is down
frown.gif
it crashed months ago. I lost a lot of info i had on that site.I use the diary on MUA now.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Makeuptracker.com it doesnt work
frown.gif
but it sounds wonderful

Originally Posted by Princess6828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ughh...that's wayyyy too complicated. I just see things I want and I get them. i need to keep track because i keep bringing home duplicates and i didnt know it! so now i have it nicely typed in excel for the moment so if i bring it home ill know right away

i never even thought about keeping track of my stash. maybe because it's not that big yet.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about Makeup Tracker. I keep track of my makeup using an Excel spreadsheet.

I also use an Excel spreadsheet. But only for my e/s. I tried to fill the cells of the names of the e/s with the color the e/s have. I know the most of my e/s, but sometimes I read a name and thought: Hell, what color is this? So with the colored cells it's a bit easier for me!

I would need a database for specific combinations of e/s, that would be great!

Cool! I never thought of doing this before. Thanks for the info ladies!

Originally Posted by geeko /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm using excel...i've formated the cells to keep track how how much of a certain colour i own and how much i've spent so far on the product category
this is my spreadsheet for e/s...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...sinventory.jpg

Teach me!!! Hahaha! That's a great setup you've got there...how 'bout a 'lil tutorial?
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by SumtingSweet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Teach me!!! Hahaha! That's a great setup you've got there...how 'bout a 'lil tutorial?
rotfl.gif
ditto!

I just rely on my memory, it's just too scary to think I have so much stash that I need an excel spreadsheet to keep track of it. I do have one for my jewelry though, but that's for insurance purposes.

Originally Posted by geeko /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm using excel...i've formated the cells to keep track how how much of a certain colour i own and how much i've spent so far on the product category
this is my spreadsheet for e/s...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...sinventory.jpg

oo i like your format. could you email me it so i can steal?
smile.gif

Back