Bobbi Brown and MAC haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I have mentioned before, I needed to get a new foundation since the one I use is running out. I think that I was able to get the last of it this morning. I had signed up for a Bobbi Brown event a while back and since I have read good things about the brand, I wanted to try their foundations. I think that I found my HG foundation. To get to the Bobbi Brown counter, I had to walk past the MAC counter. The MA's that work there were like "Where are you going?" I told them that I was going to BB and they were so shocked! Too funny! They were like "But you are MAC fan!" I told them that I like variety and that I would come back. And I did go back since I am doing a CP for Leony. They were giving me such a hard time about buying BB. They were totally kidding! Those MA's are a riot!

Here is what I got:

BB Creamy Kit concealer in Warm Natural

BB long Wear Liner in Graphite Shimmer Ink

BB Luminous Foundation in 4.5 (I got a sample since they didn't have my color in stock). I will be going back for it.

Sample of BB Moisture Balm

MAC Capricious lippie (B2M)

MAC Lip Gelee gift set

Samples of: Phyto Relaxing Balm, Phyto Vital Radiance Mask & Phyto Hydrating Cream

And yes, I did break my no buy.
2.gif

I will post a picture of my FOTD in today's FOTD thread.

Marisol Are U Sure U Are On A No Buy U Bought Something From All Of Mac"s Collection Lol

Saw the thread, and saw the poster and went "She broke her no-buy!" But alas, you got some good stuff! Enjoy!

Awesome haul! Be sure to let me know how you like the BB stuff cuz I'm planning to try this line too. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Saw the thread, and saw the poster and went "She broke her no-buy!" But alas, you got some good stuff! Enjoy! i don't think buying something every week qualifies as a no-buy
moa.gif

Oh Marisol you are tempting me so much that I will also break my no-buy *lol*...just kidding!

Fab fab haul and enjoy!!!

Let us know how their foundation is!

Originally Posted by kaeisme /img/forum/go_quote.gif Fab hall! So you like the foundation?? I have been itching to try it... I do! It does not feel heavy and the coverage is amazing. It is pricier than others but I think its worth it. I will know more when I use it throughout the week.

Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif You're a bad girl!
whipping.gif
moa.gif
Enjoy everything! ooohh... me likey!
add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by Cool Kitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif i don't think buying something every week qualifies as a no-buy
moa.gif
Don't hate... appreciate!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by ron /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh Marisol you are tempting me so much that I will also break my no-buy *lol*...just kidding!
Fab fab haul and enjoy!!!

Let us know how their foundation is!

Will do!

Nice haul! Enjoy it! I won't bust your chops about breaking your no-buy since everyone else already has! lol...
five.gif

Back