Where can I buy the best liquid eye liner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe this might all be a matter of opinion... Although, I've heard good things about MAC Liquidlast liners.

I like Maybelline liquid eyeliner.... it stays put all day, its smudge-proof.... and its only like $7 C...

It all depends if you are looking for a waterproof or non-waterproof version... For Waterproof NOTHING beats MAC LiquidLast Liners... You will definitely need some Cleanse Off Oil if you buy them though! Otherwise they will not come off, you have to remove them with an oil based m/u remover.

For non-waterproof the basic MAC Liquid liners are great! They don't flake off like I have had other LL do...

i tend to make a bit of a mess with liquid liners - maybe my hand shakes more than i realize or something and my lines are never quite what i want them to be.

i looooove my MAC fluidlines. IMO they have all the good qualities of a liquid liner but are much easier to apply and last all day.

I'm quite picky with eye liners...I love MAC fluidline
rocknroll2.gif
and I also like like the body shop eyeliner for when my eyes are sensitive and neither flake off

lg_liquid_eye_liner.jpg

I buy my liquid eyeliner for £1.50! It's very cheap, but it's really black and stays on the whole day. It's by Carrolll- Quick Stroke Eyeliner. I get mine from this mini 'warehouse', but I think you should be able to find it most places.

HTH

MAC LiquidLast Liners wins the vote by the looks of it!! Will check them out thanks girls!!

Originally Posted by dioraddict_xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like Maybelline liquid eyeliner.... it stays put all day, its smudge-proof.... and its only like $7 C... Totally agree

I really like the Too Faced Liquif-eye eyeliner. It is a clear base that you dip into their liquif-eye color pallettes or any old eyeshadow. You can use this to make pretty much any color eyeliner you're in the mood for. It's pretty neat! HTH.

I don't like the harsh look of liquid liners, but my mom swears by Blinc Kiss Me Eyeliner. She says it's the only eyeliner she's tried (pencil or liquid) that lasts all day and does not flake or smudge! Considering all the other makeup she has is inexpensive drugstore makeup (CoverGirl, Maybelline), the fact that she's willing to pay $25 for this shows how much she really likes it!

all about the brush.. if you are beginner, i think you should check out shisheido. They have this hard brush that can be used as a pen. it gives you a frim grip so easy to "draw" the lines and it also has an ink control so it wont be messy all over your eyelid

if you are an expert, you can get a soft brush. I've been using an escada liquid liner. Thin brush doesnt get apart easily

Back