My MIA and Thank you For your Concerns

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thank you to all of your concerns and my MIA status.

Thank you bad cat for your caring concern of me. You have a genuine caring about you. I truely appreciate it!!!!

And Aquilah...it was nice to connect again - love your sweetness - true self!!!!

popcorn.gif
I will let you all know, I'm fine. I have been so busy. I have contracted out my secretarial services to a lady near by. I work from home - giving my services to organize and do secretarial duties. Heck I can even take over her computer and mouse and run her computer from my home computer, to help her organize her computer.....pretty cool stuff.

This is something along with my netmarketing....that is taking off. Let me also say, I've been sponsoring/recruiting 2+ per week (total of 8 now in 3 weeks). So I have been a busy girl and have quite a downline to show for it.

Not to meantion school, children's activities, household, mom stuff, car pooling, training and so on. Really got me busy....BUTTTTT I LOVE IT!!!! It's taken on some massive multi-tasking - as to not upset my family....but so far it's working.

I found my niche and am so grateful of what has literally fallin into my lap. Although I've put alot of work and training into it - feel I deserve it, but the opp. of my contracting out my secretarial services - was WOW!!!! Now having the correct skills to build my downline....wow....so big, that now I am a Leader and have to do Leader type actions.
icon_study.gif

Hope this helps explain my MIA.
wavey.gif

I appreciate all your concerns. Got lots of PM's to sift through and hopefully have responded accordingly. I feel blessed to be so missed and all your concerns - truely is appreciated!
wub.gif

Heck maybe some of you didn't even notice....but by any means....that is my story and I'm stickin to it. He he he.

I'll do my best to get back on - when I can and become more involved again.

Thanks guys....just thought I'd try to explain...not that I should need to - people get busy.....life happens.

Glad you're okay Kelly, and that everything is going well! You're more than welcome for my "sweetness!" You know that! I would've e-mailed you (because I did think about you), but didn't remember to save your addy when you changed it
frown.gif

good to hear life is busy.......glad you can find a little time for MUT.......we like having you around!!

I'm so glad..this sounds awesome and it's great that you love it..!!

Give your daughters..all of them..a hug for me!

Latest posts

Back