Sample crazy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've been lurking around the mineral board for like an hour now (haha) and decided to order EDM samples.....then I ordered some aubreynicole samples......and now I can't stop!!

What other companies offer samples of their mineral makeup??? I'm on a rollll here!! haha!!

Pretty much all companies offer samples, but as far as I know EDM is the only one that offers FREE samples.
biggrin.gif

Aromaleigh, Pure Luxe, Southern Magnolia Cosmetics, Milan Minerals... Like Thais said, pretty much all of them... Just depends on who gives them for free or not.

I actually got more samples in the mail today.
biggrin.gif
I will soon have to dedicate a post to a collective review of all the MMU I got to date. LOL

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif I actually got more samples in the mail today.
biggrin.gif
I will soon have to dedicate a post to a collective review of all the MMU I got to date. LOL OOO I was going to do the same since I ordered so many samples!

I've also tried samples of Alima and Lauress (along with Aromaleigh, EDM, Tierny Tassler).

I just ordered a chiseled brush from AubreyNicole. It looks just like the brush from Joppa that everyone raves about-which I ordered but it never arrived. I should have ordered some samples of the foundation. Let us know how they are.

Aubrey Nicole has samples for $0.99 also other skin care samples at varied prices!

evans garden has samples also, ive been sample CRAZY TOO, im glad im not the only 1
smile.gif

Me to, lovin it and what is cool when you find a fav you will know it. I honestly didnt know about all these samples out here so thanks to everyone posting about them, I can order samples for quite a while and getting makeup in the mail is the bomb LOL. So right now through sometime next week I should be recieving MAKEUP , loving it

Samples is fun to get. But getting the right color/shade is so difficult and brain frenzy. Also sometimes a waste of money for me that is!

Silkymakeup.com has a sample kit that's free, you just pay for shipping, and I think Lumiere has one too.

i love samples too! better if they're free
biggrin.gif
i love Pureluxe's e/s. they have loadsa shades to choose from and for just a dollar, it's so cheap! the amount is just right for me as i can't really finish any full size eye makeup...what a waste! i hope makeup companies make e/s in extra small sizes
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by dragueur /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love samples too! better if they're free
biggrin.gif
i love Pureluxe's e/s. they have loadsa shades to choose from and for just a dollar, it's so cheap! the amount is just right for me as i can't really finish any full size eye makeup...what a waste! i hope makeup companies make e/s in extra small sizes
biggrin.gif
I so agree, what is pureluxes web addy?

Back