Help with Dry/Frizzy Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have relocated to Michigan, and it is destroying my hair! I have long, thin highlighted hair, and since I've been here I've noticed that my ends are much drier and I'm having a lot of hair breakage. Any suggestions for products/treatments that will help would be greatly appreciated!

I would recommend HealthySexyHair products. I have dry and frizzy hair and it has helped the condition of my hair a lot.

Thanks! I'll definitely check it out
smile.gif

I totally agree w/ Marisol! My hair was used to the humidity and weather in Georgia, and went too all hell once I moved to New York. I got myself some HSH, and it's better than it's been in ages!

I am a big fan of natural products, especially for dry hair! I think the simpler and more natural is better, all these shampoos with all these additives can't be good, they just attack the natural balance and strip your scalp and hair of natural fat it needs... I have this shampoo that has seriously done wonders for my thick frizzy, dry hair... it is called PHYTOJOBA by Phyto... it contains Jojoba oils and coconut oils, it really is amazing.

The following product is not a care product, but rather one to stop the frizz.

I have dry hair that tends to go insane when humid, one specific product that helps my hair stay smoother is John Frida's "anti-frizz" serum, just apply some drops on your ends and a bit all over (not too much, or it will get greasy) as a finishing touch.

I started using garnier repair and shine deep mask, about a month ago and my hair is in so much better, it feels soft and its alot more shiny! also avons dry end serum is good my moms uses it and she hardly ever has split ends and she doesnt even have regular trims!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would recommend HealthySexyHair products. I have dry and frizzy hair and it has helped the condition of my hair a lot. :nod: :nod: this line is the bomb!

I have really dry/frizzy hair and i really cant do any highlights at all. Try a deep conditioner.

Latest posts

Back