Playing With Hubby's Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My sweet hubby let me take some photos of him in makeup.

P1290002.jpg

Sorry if Hubby's face looks a different color than his neck. I was trying to make it look like he had "pearly" skin. It was fun to do, nonetheless.

P1290004.jpg

Hehe. I wish a guy would let me do that to him.
smile.gif
I love what you did on his eye! That is an awesome design.

LOl, that's cute hehe. My husband won't even let me put a lip balm on his lips lol.

Hehe, we have fun!

He lets me play with his face every once in a great while, which is definitely fun.

Last year he let me make him up as a New Waver, which was great fun! I broke everything - even the glitter!

I still wish I had the picture where I made his eyes up solely with glitter - it was my favorite by far, but damn me I lost the picture!

The makeup looks great! That design is really cool! I'm impressed that your husband sat still long enough for you to do that.

Awww your husband is sweet to let you apply make-up to him
smile.gif

I really like the decoration you applied to his eye.

Originally Posted by jessimau /img/forum/go_quote.gif The makeup looks great! That design is really cool! I'm impressed that your husband sat still long enough for you to do that.
dito.gif

Thank you *humble bow* I've always liked henna designs, I always thought they were so elegant and pretty.

Wow! That LOOKs fun! n u did a gr8 job 2! U inspired me! I have 2 try it with my boyfriend! (Hopefully he will agree! ) lol.

Latest posts

Back