The power of CHI - b4 and after pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LVA

Reaction score
okie ... so here's a pic of me after the CHI ... but .. naturally .. my hair is nowhere near this straight

IMG_6757_bmpSmall.jpg

There's a million thread on the CHI straightener and a million b4 and after pic thread .. but i think Janelle is the onli who did a b4 and after CHI pic .... sooo since it's past 1am ... and i have nothing better to do ...
laughing.gif

here's my b4 and after CHI ... lol .

and since i'm so super nice ... i decided to add a link to a realli good how to straighten hair video that i found:

How to Use Hair Straighteners - VideoJug.com

VideoJug.com also has some great other "how to" videos .. .check 'em out girls
biggrin.gif

Do you straighten it with a blow dryer first, or do you immediately use the CHI? It looks fantastic! I love your hair color.

Great pics! I love the chi! I miss mine, it was stolen when my car was broken into. I bought a dual voltage flat iorn b/c I'm on my way to South America, the first thing I plan on doing when I get home is buy another Chi.

thx for the comments every1
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by beautynista /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you straighten it with a blow dryer first, or do you immediately use the CHI? It looks fantastic! I love your hair color. i should have taken a pic w/o straightening the right side first ... i just let my hair air dry overnight. (if i blowdry .. i end up looking like a poodle that just got electrocted)
Jessica81- O no! i'm sorri that happened ... i'd kick myself if i let something happen to my CHI (although .. i have dropped it a couple of times ....
whistling.gif
)

another thing we have in common kim: our hair! mine is just like that w/o using a flat iron! LOL

are still sure we aren't long lost sisters?

Your hair does look really good. A dumb question...what is a CHI? I'm assuming it's some type of hair straightener? Better than others or something?
fragez.gif

Latest posts

Back