Recent Mac, Artdeco,Bourjois,Revlon haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my haul from the past 3 weeks!! And YAY
rockwoot.gif
I finally found the Mac 188 brush!!

I got:

Mac:

#188 skunk brush

Foolish Me Sheertone Shimmer blush

an empty 4 pan palette

Strawberry Blonde l/s from the Catherine Deneuve Icon collection ( I FINALY find it, even if it's used! LOL)

Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Crystals - I love it, it has been my HG for 2 weeks!!

Bourjois Regard paillete Sparkling Eyeliner in 33 Violet Petillant, even though I don't like sparkling eyeliners I got this because the violet shade is AWESOME!

Artdeco e/s in #44 and #45 - love them both!

and a cuticle remover from Mavala, I think it's a swiss brand!

And here are the pics:

Do Mac stores sell used lipstick or other products ie the display eyeshadow if it is limited edition and can you get it at a discount price?

Originally Posted by barbi53657 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do Mac stores sell used lipstick or other products ie the display eyeshadow if it is limited edition and can you get it at a discount price? No, lol, I get it from Specktra, a girl was selling 3 of them.

do u have the 187? is the 188 better ?

I think i have to run out and get that Revlon l/g sometime this week ... i love that color!

Great Haul!

Originally Posted by LVA /img/forum/go_quote.gif do u have the 187? is the 188 better ?I think i have to run out and get that Revlon l/g sometime this week ... i love that color!

Great Haul!

I don't have the 187, and I was between these 2, but since I wat it for blush only I prefered the 188 since it's smaller and I will have more control with that.
Yay that Revlon shade has been my fave pink gloss EVER!

Back